Let's get to know one another:

1235»

Comments

• dyslexics of the world: untie!
  • dyslexics of the world: untie!

I have a t-shirt that says that on the front.
  • robertom2002, next time you introduce yourself make sure you keep your shirt on. Please this is not eharmony.com
  • I remember the excitement of bringing home the brand tribes release, the second version. It took a while to transition myself form the clan of T-1, but skiing was oh so easy, WAR Mod had a sweet 50 cal.....

I only got to play once before heading back to the office. I played that game until Vengeance came out, and played that until you left staring at the server screen for players.

I'm glad to have found this. I stumbled upon it last night, loaded it, and have sent an e-mail to other former players.

It had been a while since I felt the gory of a mid-air disc.....thanks for this.
  • I remember the excitement of bringing home the brand tribes release, the second version. It took a while to transition myself form the clan of T-1, but skiing was oh so easy, WAR Mod had a sweet 50 cal.....

I only got to play once before heading back to the office. I played that game until Vengeance came out, and played that until you left staring at the server screen for players.

I'm glad to have found this. I stumbled upon it last night, loaded it, and have sent an e-mail to other former players.

It had been a while since I felt the gory of a mid-air disc.....thanks for this.
    I'll refresh your memory on Mid-Airs if you care for a duel bro
  • You are the best
    Respect
    lawl
  • robertom2002, next time you introduce yourself make sure you keep your shirt on. Please this is not eharmony.com

I second that motion. Keep at it though kid, gradually you will grow the size and strength that you wish you had.

Some confusion about members of this site: Is Shizuka a man or woman? Where are kryand's and blindkilla's pictures so we can visualize the hair pulling and face slapping?
  • its bitch slapping and trigger pulling foo lol.Where the hell you been abstract long time no see.
  • its bitch slapping and trigger pulling foo lol.Where the hell you been abstract long time no see.

The time to strike is when the opportunity presents itself. I've been waiting.
    lol sounds like some political overthrow well good luck with whatever you goy going.
    The time to strike is when the opportunity presents itself. I've been waiting.