None

edited January 2014 in Support
-

Comments

• I've had similar problems before. In my case, a mod was causing all the distress. When you launch the program, check the console and see if everything is in order. Try uninstalling the most recent mod (which is more likely to be causing the problem). And don't forget to post a reply if you have solved it.
  • Well, since Tracer ECM is a rather common mod, it's likely that it is not the one causing problems. If you're feeling patient, try deleting only the skin and trying. If the game doesn't work, it's the mod. Otherwise, it's only the skin.
  • Well, since Tracer ECM is a rather common mod, it's likely that it is not the one causing problems. If you're feeling patient, try deleting only the skin and trying. If the game doesn't work, it's the mod. Otherwise, it's only the skin.

How could the skin UE you?
  • I'd blame Tracer ECM. Its a POS. :o

No, seriously. That script is unlikely to cause to cause problems unless run with PJ's pack. I guarantee it! ;D
  • lol, nice to see you too...
  • I'd blame Tracer ECM. Its a POS. :o

No, seriously. That script is unlikely to cause to cause problems unless run with PJ's pack. I guarantee it! ;D

:D