TracerDX Chat is barely off screen. Need to move V-Chat Menu up.

I guess I've simply modified my TracerDX Chat enough that I've got too many menus sometimes. I often have the bottom 1-2 choices in my chat menu cut off at the bottom of the screen. This is not a resolution problem either. Does anyone know if there's a file I can access to change the height (or similar description) of where the V-Chat Menu starts when I press V to open it?

Also, since I don't feel like making another thread for this: What's a good skins website? I'm looking for a skin that has blue armor and a skull looking head (for Bioderm, even though it's a full set). The original was simply all skeletal looking. Lastly, I believe it was sKz, MAYBE.

Edit: Should this be under Mods and Customization?

Thanks.

Comments

• If you are using an old Tracer before the TN patch you will need to upgrade to the one Nao fixed, it should still be somewhere in the forums, it fixes this problem and others caused by the TN revival patch.
  • Alright, thanks. I will edit this post when I see the results. To mention, I have a lot of customization with my Warrior chat menu. Will I be able to transfer that over?
  • if youre using uberguys hudmover script, move it.
  • Could either of you post links to where I can download the new TracerDX script or the Hudmover (if I can't find it)? I've tried looking for both with no luck.
  • Could either of you post links to where I can download the new TracerDX script or the Hudmover (if I can't find it)? I've tried looking for both with no luck.
    ditto.
  • BierWiser and Heat Killer, I don't know about any new Tracer DX script, but the new version of Enhanced Chat Menu (that has been fixed for Tribes Next) is available at http://www.tribesnext.com/forum/index.php?topic=100.0. Naosyth's first message has it.

Edit: I removed the right side space from between the words new and version. There were two spaces there.

Sami-FIN