None

edited January 2014 in General Discussion
-

Comments

• need the david caruso cartoon where he says "i guess...his heart...couldn't beat it"
    yeaaaaah
  • Lol, another pedophile out of the streets.
    Think of all the kids he helped. Many parents trusted their kids with him and they reported no trouble. One family said he fucked around with their kid. I wouldn't believe that one families word over thousands of families. You also got to remember MJ was rich and that family was very poor, they probably just tried to get money out of it.
    MJ in my eyes is one of the most influential performers ever. Greatest voice of all time. R.I.P. Michael J. you will be missed by many. May you be moonwalking for God Michael!
    Think of all the kids he helped. Many parents trusted their kids with him and they reported no trouble. One family said he fucked around with their kid. I wouldn't believe that one families word over thousands of families. You also got to remember MJ was rich and that family was very poor
    ^summary.
    Think of all the kids he helped. Many parents trusted their kids with him and they reported no trouble. One family said he fucked around with their kid. I wouldn't believe that one families word over thousands of families. You also got to remember MJ was rich and that family was very poor, they probably just tried to get money out of it.
    MJ in my eyes is one of the most influential performers ever. Greatest voice of all time. R.I.P. Michael J. you will be missed by many. May you be moonwalking for God Michael!

He was accused more than one family. Also was a wacky man, sure he had okay music when young but now he was worth nothing. I don't care for the guy, at all.
  • No. It was just one boy. His name was Gavin Arvizo. Although it was seven counts of child sexual abuse and two counts of administering an intoxicating agent. It was still one boy.
  • No one can dispute that Michael Jackson was eccentric in the extreme, had a questionable lifestyle and quirky traits .
    On that same note, to deny what he accomplished musically and artistically is sheer folly . He influenced many artists , and did a ton for the music industry with his own trademark dance styles, vocals, etc.
    If you dwell on just the negatives, which many are doing, you're overlooking the positive influences he had on many people and music .
    Its far too easy to believe what the media tells you and their spin on things. He will continue to be an influence , and a figure of controversy for a long time yet I'll bet . I loved what he did as a performer and there isn't anyone alive that can match him in the pop genre as far as what he did . Thats a hell of a legacy to leave behind despite the negatives .
    RIP MJ, I hope you're happier now in the afterlife as opposed to what your mortal one was like .
  • No. It was just one boy. His name was Gavin Arvizo. Although it was seven counts of child sexual abuse and two counts of administering an intoxicating agent. It was still one boy.

Agreed!

Mike helped kids and their families, the institutions... the projects, college funds and grants, the concerts to help those starving, the man gave 'till it hurt! The man gave so much he should be a saint, and like most saints the guy was persecuted. Once the stigma was attached to his name, it wouldn't come off.

He had his own personal demons to deal with, he didn't have a childhood and no adolescent years to enjoy. He was pushed to perform for his family and when he finally obtained his own independence... well, IMO his eccentric nature went into overdrive.

But he gave back so much more than most celebrities; not for publicity but because he cared, and IMO he was taken advantage of by some of his staff and the family he tried to help. I trully think he didn't think anyone believed the rumors until he was handcuffed and they searched his home. I don't think he uderstood the political climate during that time, the prosecutor and the journalist were making their careers by tearing him a new ass. After that I think he got paranoid and never recovered from it! Became a recluse like Liz Taylor and his other friends that were stars while a child.
  • Anyone think he died of natural causes? Over-dose? or his doctor did it (as the news is starting it up as....)
  • Anyone think he died of natural causes? Over-dose? or his doctor did it (as the news is starting it up as....)

I for one am disappointed that he wasn't killed by the hand of an angry parent. No offense to his fans here, but... regardless of how you're interacting with children, if you're doing it in an inappropriate place like your bed, then you'll be scrutinized as a pedophile. Call it plutonic love, or whatever, it's still freakish to invite other people's kids over so you can "hang out" with them in your bed.
    I for one am disappointed that he wasn't killed by the hand of an angry parent. No offense to his fans here, but... regardless of how you're interacting with children, if you're doing it in an inappropriate place like your bed, then you'll be scrutinized as a pedophile. Call it plutonic love, or whatever, it's still freakish to invite other people's kids over so you can "hang out" with them in your bed.

I, too, condone murder of a human being not found guilty by a jury of his peers. Good show!
  • It's sad that you guys think it's alright for a great singer to rape a boy. Even thought it was one, that's all it takes to be a dumbass.
  • The part you're missing is that he never did it.
  • It's sad that you guys think it's alright for a great singer to rape a boy. Even thought it was one, that's all it takes to be a dumbass.
    No proof that this happened. If it was they should've of found sperm or something that pointed to rape.
    As for Abstract all they were doing was watching Disney movies with the boy and one of Michael Jackson's friends.
  • I think it was all a conspiracy, the kid's parents probably wanted cash.

Rapist or otherwise, RIP MJ.
  • By the way, related news. No rain is expected today, however STRONG Thunder and lightning is predicted later this afternoon as Elvis wups Michael's arse for marrying his daughter. :)
  • By the way, related news. No rain is expected today, however STRONG Thunder and lightning is predicted later this afternoon as Elvis wups Michael's arse for marrying his daughter. :)
    Elvis died in the toilet after eating too many hamburgers.
  • Nah. Drug overdoce.

Seems a common thread for famous people to turn to narcotics to try taking the edge off the stress they go through in living in a fish bowle wit hthe world's expectations on their shoulders, plus the usual stresses people go through. Micheal might have been a crazy turnip, but he gave his heart to the world in the eighties.
  • The part you're missing is that he never did it.

Quoted for emphasis!

That whole case was a media circus. Everyone tried to cash in to get some fame at Mike's expense. He didn't do it, no evidence at all. Mike was guilty of being naive about how greedy and the low people, parents would go to get some money! He was naive; incredibly naive about greed, even about the loyalty of his staff and in the end it stung him, changed him.