Renagades mod?

anyone remember that mod? it was the freaking greatest. Anyone planning on or have a server up with renegades mod. I searched the forums and couldn't find anything on it.

Comments

• Ren was a bit weak in the additions in my mind. Try Ninja-Xr look in the Ninja-Xr thread.
  • Tribes 2 basically is Renegades.
    Renegades was a MOD for Tribes 1 that (besides becoming more popular than Tribes 1 itself), was borrowed from quite a lot when Tribes 2 arrived. I was a previous member of one of the two tribes that helped develop/test Renegades.
    Therefore, Renegades for Tribes 2 is a bit pointless and every version I have seen in Tribes 2 has been quite weak.
  • Tribes 2 basically is Renegades.
    Renegades was a MOD for Tribes 1 that (besides becoming more popular than Tribes 1 itself), was borrowed from quite a lot when Tribes 2 arrived. I was a previous member of one of the two tribes that helped develop/test Renegades.
    Therefore, Renegades for Tribes 2 is a bit pointless and every version I have seen in Tribes 2 has been quite weak.
    No.... Renegades for tribes 2 was close to a war2003 mod It had lots of the weapons but the armors were different.
  • Look for Blair Lag Project server, It runs either a base with bots edit or ultra renegades. Both are works in progress.
  • I played Renegaes. FOR YEARS! Miss it...

R.I.P. Renegades
  • I was a Ninjamod fan, and when the infamous patch was released it broke our mod, as the source was no longer available. Myself, and probably 90% of the Ninjamod community all moved over to Renegade, because it was the next best thing.

I'd definitely recommend checking out Ninjamod. Our old Ninjamod community vets are helping rebuild it from scratch, we're probably about 90% there - server is up, in a kind of beta-testing mode, but feel free to check it out. We're calling the new version NinjaX.
  • I have a renegades server its down most of the time I need more ren Players if you guys want to play ren Hit me up .

Cyogenus
  • http://renwerx.com for the various Renegades downloads.
  • http://renwerx.com for the various Renegades downloads.
    I love you
  • edited July 2009
    After a long and painful hour, I managed to get a dedicated renegades server up, took me awhile to figure out the way Tribes 2 hosting works, but I got it.
    If anyone wants a certain map in let me know and where i can download it.
    Nvm, its a classic mod, but I have the mod files.
    Im using this line to start the server.
    D:\Dynamix\Tribes2\GameData\ispawn.exe 28003 tribes2 -dedicated -mod Renegades
    Is this correct?
    (I hate infinite spawn...)
  • renegaydes