Returning Vet (yes... another one)

Hey all,

I must say it's nice to be back into the T2 fold once again. I never knew that Dynamix dropped the T2 servers, until I found out about TN on the Renwerx site. I played T2 like many of you back in the day, started in 2000 a few months after it had came out (never played T1 either).

Needless to say it's been the only PC game that I've sank 11 hours into on a few occasions (it was a Saturday, had a one hour break lol). I've grown tired of Crysis Wars sucking, so it seems to be perfect timing that I found out about TN about 2 weeks ago. I'm still in the process of getting a few scripts together before I install the game & TN. I'll try to get it up and running tomorrow, but if not, it'll be next week.

Look for me to add myself to the front of the HO TRAIN on the Goon server so watch out. :)

Comments

• Oh my.

Search for HO TRAIN on the forums here. Some people think the HO TRAIN can be stopped! (lol newbs)
  • Yeah I saw the super long thread on it. IMO, a HO TRAIN made up of very skilled HO's (lol) really can't be stopped. Especially if you got a train of 4+. It may take me a few weeks to get back into the groove of the game, but when I do... oh it's ova' lol.