Don't we have a rule against ceiling bombing?

I've had enough of these ceiling bombing fags.

I wish there was a way for you guys to show the rules at different areas so that everyone knows not to break the rules.

Comments

• Not content to bitch about common practices with silly threads on the Goon Haven forums, copper appears here to complain about the absence of a rule against ceiling bombing...

My first question is why you're asking this here. TN does not host any servers, server hosts do. Server rules are implemented and enforced by the server hosts. There's no central authority in this community (except Thyth, teratos, and our resident I'm-best-at-everything trolls). Ceiling bombing is a map design issue anyway; too high of a ceiling and a bomber can sit up there and pointwhore all day long. Fix the map, fix the problem.

In before people start bitching about Goon Haven's map rotation; take that to our forums.
  • I didn't think there was any rules against it.
    Just that it's looked down upon.
    But idk cuz I don't play much on CTF servers.
  • I didn't think there was any rules against it.
    Just that it's looked down upon.
    But idk cuz I don't play much on CTF servers.
    It depends on the server, I believe Goon Haven has a rule against it.
  • Not content to bitch about common practices with silly threads on the Goon Haven forums, copper appears here to complain about the absence of a rule against ceiling bombing...

My first question is why you're asking this here. TN does not host any servers, server hosts do. Server rules are implemented and enforced by the server hosts. There's no central authority in this community (except Thyth, teratos, and our resident I'm-best-at-everything trolls). Ceiling bombing is a map design issue anyway; too high of a ceiling and a bomber can sit up there and pointwhore all day long. Fix the map, fix the problem.

In before people start bitching about Goon Haven's map rotation; take that to our forums.
    I love this post.
    First, the tone at the beginning is excellent for a response.
    Second, I got mentioned, and as you all know, I love that (and commas).

Shizuka doesn't realize it yet, but the transformation to Classic player personality along the lines of Kryand/Red Shifter is almost complete.
  • As you gaze into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you? :o
  • edited August 2009
    "Shizuka doesn't realize it yet, but the transformation to Classic player personality along the lines of Kryand/Red Shifter is almost complete."

hehehehehehehehehehe

.::Turkeh::.
    The quote tags are your friend!
  • Did you really credit that quote to Kryand?
    I'll slap you Turkeh
  • Um, no? >_>
  • fatman and crew are back hovering above the v pads are they?