btf_turretplatform.dif

Hi, this is my first post. I'm just wondering how to fix this error I get when I try to log on to the server that uses the heavy medal mod when the map is set to altitiude sickness. It loads almost all the way but then fails and says unable to locate btf_turretplatform.dif (or something like that).

Thanks very much. :D

Comments

• That means the map is using clientside resources that you don't have, probably a map pack.
  • Sounds like you need the Dynamix Final Mappack.
  • um... I dont suppose you could give me a link to the final map pack, I can't one that works.
  • http://xfer1.the-construct.net/tribes2/maps/DynamixFinalPack.vl2

Of note though, there is an identical interior included in the classic map pack which has been renamed to "btf_turretplatform_c.dif"
    If it's the only clientside object in the map, the host could change it to that in the mission file.
  • Of note though, there is an identical interior included in the classic map pack which has been renamed to "btf_turretplatform_c.dif"
    If it's the only clientside object in the map, the host could change it to that in the mission file.
    Stop spouting nonsense. Only one of those is the real version of the interior, and it's definitely not the ripoff by ZOD.
  • edited October 2009
    Thanks for the link, if this doesen't work will someone who does have this texture go on the server and vote for a new map? I would be very grateful.

Edit:
    The map pack has worked, thanks very much for the help. ;D