Hot or Not?

Comments

• You win this round keen, just be damn lucky that you had those two words 'Who Thinks' in there.

Because a group of people were definitely prepared to back me up here.
    Your parents don't count.

they don't. And they are not included in that group of people.

any moderator with proper logical reasoning would do the right thing and lock this thread and be done with this issue.
  • edited November 2009
    You win this round keen, just be damn lucky that you had those two words 'Who Thinks' in there.

they don't. And they are not included in that group of people.

any moderator with proper logical reasoning would do the right thing and lock this thread and be done with this issue.

FrenchTaunt.gif
  • I think he's referring to the Halliwells.
  • Just wanted to point this little tidbit out....
    You win this round keen, just be damn lucky that you had those two words 'Who Thinks' in there.

Nowhere in the poll prompt nor keen's original post do the words "who" or "thinks" appear. And you call keen illiterate...
  • What ever happened to Freedom of Speech!? Why can't I say "I think you're a weenie!" or "I think you look like a girl." This isn't defaming you, it's expressing my opinion about you. In these, I'm not expressing that you are terrible at coding, or underestimating your competence.

Even if I were to say "I think you suck at coding," it's merely my expressed opinion. It does NOT necessarily confirm a fact anyway, but nevertheless, I have a right to express my opinion. It's like saying "I don't like you very much," so is that a crime!?

I can also say "I think Microsoft sucks terribly, and shouldn't even be considered an operating system, just by definition," yet Microsoft can't truly sue me for that, as I have the freedom of speech, and so the freedom to express my opinion, as does anyone. If legality says otherwise, the Founding Fathers of the United States of America have failed in their pursuit of freedom, liberty, and justice.
  • Only problem with that is law school now teaches the future lawyers how to distort reality in order to make cases.
  • Only problem with that is law school now teaches the future lawyers how to distort reality in order to make cases.

You have to be taught that? I just use logic (true sophism) and I can pretty much argue for anything and either side... yes even for world-wide eradication of dolphins and coral reef (I already have plenty against coral reef...). And reality that we know is just made and defined by society, just as the globe we see is always with the tip of Africa and South America down and not up... and no, I'm not a lawyer.
  • It was a lawyer joke.

Sit back and ignore it. The species can only thrive from not being bothered :P
  • You know that beasteality is illegal right?
  • This Topic....makes me laugh.
  • This whole thread is bullshit.

Thank the fucking lord, finally someone with logical reasoning.
  • I think Phantom misunderstands the point of logical reasoning, which is a set of premises that claim to support a conclusion. "This whole thread is bullshit" is an opinion. Sorry to burst the bubble again.

Oh and while lords do have to reproduce somehow, I don't think you should be thanking fucking lords. Unless it's hard to get any for yourself.
  • This whole thread is bullshit.

Thank the fucking lord, finally someone with logical reasoning.

If by logical reasoning you mean this community's retard agrees with The Construction Community's retard, then yes... very very logical.
    Oh and while lords do have to reproduce somehow, I don't think you should be thanking fucking lords. Unless it's hard to get any for yourself.

Well, she's a lesbo you know. So it's near impossible for her to get some unless she works for a studio or goes to a club. And Phantom isn't one of those butch lesbians either, she's one of those girly prissy ones.
  • edited November 2009

This thread should be closed.

On another note, keep your opinions about Phantom139 to yourselves. A forum is no place to make fun of anybody, especially a video game forum. Threads like this popping up annoys me (and probably many others); just to defame somebody that simply trying to find their place in this world. Let him take his course, he'll eventually become good enough to make a decent mod/game (the only reason I see E-Bullies like you putting him down). Even if he stole code (if you think he still does) that is NO reason to destroy his self-esteem.

I lost my temper there- but that's what I think of this nonsense.
  • A forum is no place to make fun of anybody.

HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW.jpg
  • edited November 2009
    A forum is no place to make fun of anybody.

HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW.jpg

I see you enjoyed my little bit of sarcasm in there.
    I was serius about everything else though...

And for people that may hate me for that (Blnukem?) this wasn't intended to help nor hurt Phantom139's defence. I'm simply asking for you to stop; for the peace of the forum.
  • On another note, keep your opinions about Phantom139 to yourselves. A forum is no place to make fun of anybody, especially a video game forum.

God forbid someone should have an opinion on the internet. What were we thinking expressing our opinions in a public forum? We should all learn to keep our opinions to ourselves and go along with the groupthink. That's what's best for society.
  • On another note, keep your opinions about Phantom139 to yourselves. A forum is no place to make fun of anybody, especially a video game forum.

God forbid someone should have an opinion on the internet. What were we thinking expressing our opinions in a public forum? We should all learn to keep our opinions to ourselves and go along with the groupthink. That's what's best for society.

Sure.. that's more like it. [/Sarcasm]

I only want to say this has gone for too far. These kinds of threads are useless.
    Yes, you may see my view on this "fucked up", but I got my reasons.

I only want to say this has gone for too far. These kinds of threads are useless.

I'll give you that you definitely have more common sense than Phantom here does. However, going too far? Not at all, this is a harmless discussion thread. Clearly she (yes I don't care about his gender anymore) isn't wanted or liked in this community or TC's, hence the lack of outside interference in the thread(s) that miss drama queen here has been involved with. As is per my usual policy, I will cease and desist the instant a moderator or site owner instructs me to do as such.

With that said, looks like I'm not alone in thinking lesbo here is definitely a girl. Is something something you're not telling us Miss Phantom?
  • edited November 2009
    The administration is probably laughing if they did nothing by now.
    And I must admit; I'm a bit stubborn on this.
  • I would like to point out that
    I am the best tank driver
    *OniLink waits for Demoncard's Rage*
    Oh hay, look at that>
    Oh hay, look at that>

Sweet, random.
    Oh hay, look at that>
    Demoncard is a scrub and does not apply here.
    Oh hay, look at that>
    Demoncard is a scrub and does not apply here.
    +1 million

I'll give you that you definitely have more common sense than Phantom here does. However, going too far? Not at all, this is a harmless discussion thread. Clearly she (yes I don't care about his gender anymore) isn't wanted or liked in this community or TC's, hence the lack of outside interference in the thread(s) that miss drama queen here has been involved with. As is per my usual policy, I will cease and desist the instant a moderator or site owner instructs me to do as such.

With that said, looks like I'm not alone in thinking lesbo here is definitely a girl. Is something something you're not telling us Miss Phantom?

Yes, you're jealous
    I've gotten tired of people acting hostile to other people -- and ranting about it on other forums. ("Hot or not?") I don't understand why Phantom139 is a prime target to E-Bullying, it's ethically wrong.
    Anyone agree?

My prime example of this: http://www.tribesnext.com:80/forum/index.php?topic=1720.msg17756#new
    I may have ruined myself with that outburst.. but I hope it helped on the issue.

Blnukem does it because TWM/TWM2 is a high competition to his mod

Keen does it because Powers Mod, defcon mod are competition to MD2, and the advanced functioning of TWM2 are more advanced than anything he could code, and because he sticks up for nukem.

Then there are the followers of both of those two.

Honestly, I don't know why me having more advanced or a more entertaining mod make the other mod developers jealous, but My thinking would primarily put it on them thinking if they trash my rep, they will leave my mod and go play their mod.

Doesn't make any sense to me.
  • defcon mod are [sic] competition to MD2
    I'm quite disappointed in the lack of support for some projects (Defcon, TWM/TWM2). Defcon has been dropped
  • You're going to sue me for Defamation? Ok sure!

My IP is: 127.0.0.1 - Address is 31 Spooner Street, Quahog, RI
    Come and get me girly!
    bullshit thats the family guy address lmao.
  • Not to mention that 127.0.0.1 is "localhost"
    The funny thing is this:
    By the way, thank you for providing me with all the evidence and witnesses I need.

It looks like he didn't get either reference.
  • Phantom didn't get localhost OR Peter's address. It made me laugh so hard.

And I'm jealous because "your mods are more popular than MD2" right? Having the 2nd most popular in TN (with actual players) mod means I'm totally jealous, you sure got me. You're not even competition. I'm not concerned about you and your crappy mods, I'm concerned with your galaxy-sized ego. Actually no I take that back, I'm amused by your galaxy-sized ego. I gave you freaking 127.0.0.1 for an IP address and you were going to try to sue me over it. You have 0 clue about anything. I'm only doing this because your futile attempts to come back only entertain me. There's several easy ways to get me to stop what I'm doing... if you're smart enough to raise your IQ over room temperature.

Plus, really... you have maybe 2 friends at most willing to back you up. You couldn't do anything to me or my projects if you tried.
This discussion has been closed.