Hot or Not?

13»

Comments

• There's several easy ways to get me to stop what I'm doing... if you're smart enough to raise your IQ over room temperature.

Plus, really... you have maybe 2 friends at most willing to back you up. You couldn't do anything to me or my projects if you tried.

Hmm, you must mean Celsius or Fahrenheit average room temperature: 20 to 25 C ; 68 to 77 F .
    Cuz in Kelvin, it's WAAY too high: 293.15 to 298.15 K. Just a note.
    There's also temperature in Rankine (~519 Ra), Delisle (~128 D), Newton (~5 N), Reaumur (~12 R), Romer (~15 Ro). These last three are the best in this case. (Yes, I got bored...)
    i_love_this_thread.jpg

KITTEN! XD ...Come on, this kitten more than makes up for all the stuff ppl may not like about this thread!

Besides, this is a test of might! If you can't withstand this banter and assault, you will be easily crushed senselessly in the competitive and harsh real world. Who knows, you might just be crushed completely right now...

Oh yeah, and I keep hearing Phantom bragging about his great allies, but never about him/her/it-self. I mean those allies can easily be taken away, or even persuaded to join the opposing side... what then? Who's to stand up for Phantom then?
  • Not to mention that 127.0.0.1 is "localhost"
    The funny thing is this:
    By the way, thank you for providing me with all the evidence and witnesses I need.

It looks like he didn't get either reference.

He could tap your IP through T2, if you join his server anyway.
  • Thread is LOL
  • Not to mention that 127.0.0.1 is "localhost"
    The funny thing is this:
    By the way, thank you for providing me with all the evidence and witnesses I need.

It looks like he didn't get either reference.

He could tap your IP through T2, if you join his server anyway.

I already have his IP, from when he posted those pointless threads on my board.

98.242.126.252 - c-98-242-126-252.hsd1.ga.comcast.net

This thread is pointless to me anyways, I can see where this community is heading, So I'm just leaving it now before it dies within 4-6 months.
  • People who poke fun at a person on the internet Should go die in a hole.
  • I already have his IP, from when he posted those pointless threads on my board.

98.242.126.252 - c-98-242-126-252.hsd1.ga.comcast.net

OHNOZ A DYNAMIC IP ADDRESS -- Keen what on Earth will you do now!?!?!
  • I think it's about time for an admin reaction, so... in order of importance:
    1) That kitten with the yarn ball is cute.
    2) While this is a publicly accessible forum, it is not a place where constitutional rights to free speech is guaranteed (as, this is, after all, private property).
    3) We have forum rules that are clearly not being followed. Firstly, there is a difference between fact and opinion, which seems to have been faithfully distinguished (in the sense of legal definition) earlier by Shizuka, but bears repeating. Secondly, we do have a rule against flaming and profanity, which (despite my personal opinions) should be enforced.

In the interests of #3, I'm locking the thread, but not before interjecting my personal (yet reasonably objective) opinion on the subject:
    1) From a psych perspective, the photo shows a strong attachment between Sir Phantom139, and that canine. I'm assuming that's a Facebook profile picture, which people typically choose to give a good nutshell representation of who they are and what is most important to them. Interpret that as you wish.
    2) The nearly immediate jump to a twisted legal interpretation of defamation and legal threats on a fairly minor slight of appearance indicates that the subject of the topic is extremely touchy. However, this behavior has been a pattern recently, and if I were in a position of formal evaluation of psychology, I would suspect a grandiose+persecutory (mixed) type delusional disorder.
    3) The statement that TWM1/TWM2/Defcon/Powers/Whatever are somehow more sophisticated than Meltdown2 or Ascension, or that Keen's programming capabilities are inferior to Phantom's (leading to jealousy) is the quintessence of emotional projection. When a person hammers at a piece of code for most of two days that is doable in about half an hour, that person cannot objectively evaluate the performance of others or themselves (see the Kruger and Dunning papers from the Cornell University psych department).
This discussion has been closed.