How to host a duel game?

Hi all;
Im a player from Italy; since I can't find many servers, I often like to play with my brother in lan.
However when I host a game, I can choose capture the flag, hunter,rabbit etc but NOT duel mod which is the one i like the most.
How can I do?
Thank you in advance for your help
Teo

Comments

• edited December 2009
    The Duel gametype is a modification that you have to download. The only link I know of is the one that's hosted on TeamWarfare, right here.
  • Thank you for your reply!
    Now I've got a second problem: I can start a host running duel mod but I can't see it from the other computer!
    I tried to connect using ins and typing ip address+port (which is 28000 by default) but it still doesn't work!
    do i miss something important?
    Thanks again for your help!
  • Thank you for your reply!
    Now I've got a second problem: I can start a host running duel mod but I can't see it from the other computer!
    I tried to connect using ins and typing ip address+port (which is 28000 by default) but it still doesn't work!
    do i miss something important?
    Thanks again for your help!

Did you disable the host computer's firewall for Tribes 2? Are you hosting in LAN mode? Is the other computer in LAN mode?
  • yes firewall is disabled for t2;
    The two pcs are connected to the same wireless net and I usually have no problems playing in lan in other games (in my experience most of the games ask you if you want to connect to internet or lan when you search for servers), I don't know if you mean this!(if you mean something else then I don't know!:D)