@blindkilla + HV guys

Hey man, not sure if you remember me, it's been years. Just wanted to say what's up and hello to anyone else still here that played on the old HV server. Anyways, I'm downloading the game right now, hope to see you guys there. 8)

Comments

• welcome back man
  • sumbum how the hell are you man its been years .Good to here from you again still some of the old crew around.let me know when you get the game up and running ill join ya anytime i am able.Probably be classic that you will be playing most popular pub server is goon haven.i wonder if ya still got those midfield skills working for ya lol
  • Hey I just got it up and going again. Sadly I forgot how to play lol. It's hard to believe that it's been 7 years since I've played!. I noticed that my ping is very low in the Goon Haven server so yeah that's were I plan on hanging around. Hope to see you there.

Also, Policeman what's up man? I could have sworn I saw your name on a COD4 server but I wasn't sure if it was you. I've been playing that and a lot of MW2 recently. I'm looking forward to taking up Bad Company 2 when it comes out so if you guys are interested in that let me know.