Any Voice packs for Tracer ECM?

Just post 'em. I want to have some.

Comments

• TracerECM doesn't use voice packs. It lets you search all audio files that you have in your Tribes 2 folder and create voice bind paths to those files. So instead of being bound by what the creators wanted, you can make your own shortcuts. Also, it lets you play back audio files that came with the game, like training mission sounds and effects.
  • TracerECM doesn't use voice packs.
    It sure does, although its a little tricky to use sometimes.
    ? Can you just drag a voicepack (like Osiris) into TracerECM and use it? What I was trying to say is that TracerECM lets you create custom paths to files from other packs.
  • // #autoload
    package SoDMuteFags {
        function clientCmdChatMessage(%sender, %voice, %pitch, %msgString, %a1, %a2, %a3, %a4, %a5, %a6, %a7, %a8, %a9, %a10)
        {
            %newvoice = detag(%voice);
            if ( %newvoice $= "" ) {
                // Player is using null-voice exploit, show the message but don't play the sound
                %message = detag( %msgString );
                %wavStart = strstr( %message, "~w" );
                if ( %wavStart != -1 ) {
                    %msgString = getSubStr(%message, 0, %wavStart);
                }
            }
            parent::clientCmdChatMessage(%sender, %voice, %pitch, %msgString, %a1, %a2, %a3, %a4, %a5, %a6, %a7, %a8, %a9, %a10);
        }
    };
    activatePackage(SoDMuteFags);

? Can you just drag a voicepack (like Osiris) into TracerECM and use it? What I was trying to say is that TracerECM lets you create custom paths to files from other packs.
    Yeah, you can use the Osiris voicepack in TracerECM. It can be extremely stubborn sometimes, though.
  • I have all the old sound packs, gotta love them.

"Any you homos touch me,.... and I'll kill ya"

LOL
  • ok i hate to do this to an old post but im trying to get Osiris to work in TracerECM but it does not show up in the voice pack section of tracer any tips?