Tired of playing just Classic yawn..... Need more excitement....

Well this server has T1 maps converted to T2 and T2 Maps. Want to see and deploy Teleporters, Ground Bases, Cloaking devices, Phonton weapons, Nuke Silo's and have to load warheads and Deploy Nukes, Force Fields and More bads ass weapon? NO? then you may want to continue playing Classic cuz Meltown 2 maybe too much for you to handle. But if you would like to challange yours skills on a kool CTF server where there is something for everybody "THEN BRING IT!"

This mod has combined mods Classic, Renegades adn War2003 all in one!

Just some of the maps you can play:

CloseCombat, DangerousCrossing ( Remade with better grafix ), Stonehenge ( Remade with better grafix ), Tombstone 2, Gelatinus_Prime, The Great Wall and Lots and Lots more!

Come check out..... DE-MD2 MIDWEST

Cya

Comments

• Being tired of Classic should be a capital offense.
  • TELL ME MORE. I'M INTERESTED.
  • edited August 2010
    You only saying that cuz its your server Goon Haven ;D ;D ;D
  • phonton weapons. how do they work?
  • phonton weapons. how do they work?

They are bad ass get on and check out all the weapons! There is way to many to talk about!!

Cya on there
  • I remember back when I was a complete newbie and thought all that stuff was cool, too. But we can't all stay new forever!
  • edited August 2010
    I remember back when I was a complete newbie and thought all that stuff was cool, too. But we can't all stay new forever!

Wanna Bet ;D ;D I ran a War2003 server for 7 years My name was Defender ( not the Author ) And Meltdown 2 Is the Closest To Classic, Renegades and War2003 So ya this mod has the best of all 3! So Meltdown 2 is new to me and its awesome!!