Team Speak 3!

Free Tribe's Voice Chat Up and Running 24/7 for all Tribes.

Download "Cleint" this FREE speak program at: www.goteamspeak.com.

Then click "connect".

Name the server "label" what ever in far right of window.

Make sure the next part the ip is exactly like this: 174.55.60.4:9987

Give your self a nick name that we all will recognize you by.

Then wait in waiting room till you are given permission to join Tribes channels.

Server Admins, Admins will be given appropriate rights as they join.

Finally Clan Sub channels also as they are needed.

(Please make this a Sticky)

~PapaBear =Pirate aka chief

Comments

• I found RC2 TeamSpeak client more useful. Any way to create TS RC2 server? I cant connect to server you give with RC2 client, I can only with TS3 client witch I do not like :)

and how long do I have to wait till I get permision to join any channel?
  • and how long do I have to wait till I get permision to join any channel?
    You'll have to wait until an active channel admin or server admin comes on.
  • NEW IP CHANGE for the ts3 ALL PLEASE NOTE!!!

Address: 174.55.62.122:9987

~Papa
  • There was another Team Speak server someone had for a bunch of people. There's like 10 people in it constantly, but they're always playing a different game or doing some tournament T2 so they don't want any talking. Also, Goon Haven has a free Vent server for everyone to join, but nobody goes there either.

Why do we have so many options but nobody participating? Voice chat is the only thing that could make T2 better.
  • actually i have had Eolk,Furbs,Rayzor,Deadwrong,iplop,theconstruct,zipperdude,on and on and on starting to use this ip adress your all welcome lets do that make it happen. Thyth havent seen u here yet. Krash said he might stop by lets chat just as long as no one has E-Breath from no brushing xD.....

(Bump)

~Papa
  • I have to wait to get access to talk :-\

Why doesn't everyone just use Goon's Vent?
  • Because I use Mumble, which is more free than Ventrilo/Teamspeak.
  • Mumble's nice but Goon's and several others already have VOIP servers up. We don't need to keep splitting the community. :'(