Which program to extract/ run "Tribes2_gsi.exe" with?

Ok, i know this is gonna sound really, really noobish, but which program should i use/ did you use when extracting/ running the file? Thanks in advance.

Koopsas

Comments

• erm...

isnt it a exe?
  • erm...

isnt it a exe?

Ok fair enough, but can you tell me what program you used to extract/ run it or make a recomendation for one?
  • Unless you aren't using windows...you just double-click the Tribes2_gsi.exe file and it will install from there.
    If you have somehow acquired a compressed version, we would need to know the file extension (.zip, .7z, .rar, etc) to begin helping you.

If you are running Linux or MacOS you will need Wine or similar to run the .exe file.
  • Unless you aren't using windows...you just double-click the Tribes2_gsi.exe file and it will install from there.
    If you have somehow acquired a compressed version, we would need to know the file extension (.zip, .7z, .rar, etc) to begin helping you.

If you are running Linux or MacOS you will need Wine or similar to run the .exe file.

If you are woundering how it ended, the download from
    -Fileplay.net Mirror (London/Amsterdam) Didnt work. However
    -SpinFusor.ch Mirror (Switzerland) Worked fine.
  • You've downloaded the .exe if it was from SpinFusor.ch
    If you're running WIndows, just double click the file and follow the steps (Walkthrough).
    If you're running any other OS, run Wine and run from there like Turkeh said...

EDIT: It would help us if you specified the filename (with extension), your OS, and anything else you might think we might need to help you solve this problem.
  • Err, if you just want to extract an executable installer, Universal Extractor does the job nicely and it's free. I recommend this tool, supports many other formats. I'm at school so I can't open softpedia but this looks about right: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Compression-tools/Universal-Extractor.shtml

Btw, if you install with context options, just right click on stuffing and it'll save precious time.