why the fuck was i just vote kicked from goons??!?!?!!?

WTF!

small crossing... having great heavy o action, complete with o turretz! 'n outta the fuckin blue i get vote kicked?!??! wtf is up with that shit?!

some dumb schmuck said i didnt go for the flag retrival after i blew the enemy capper away 10 ft before he capped.. i did fuckin go for it, but im in heavy fuckin armor moron, i wasnt exactly skin through for a cap no was i?

seriously, wtf?

-moto

Comments

• Please direct your issues with the Goon Haven server to their forums at http://goonhaven.org/forums/
  • I feel like Thyth should put a sticky of something explaining that this is not the forum for Goon Haven...
  • I feel like Thyth should put a sticky of something explaining that this is not the forum for Goon Haven...

Won't work.

The average/new tribes 2 player is too much of a retard to read everything.

They only make assumptions.
  • Well actually, considering it's the only significantly active server, and that he'd likely get banned on Goon's forums for saying this stuff, this might be the only vent he's got.

This post might also encourage someone to start a good server alternative to Goon's, or at least suggest one that already exists and is being ignored (I'd certainly like to find one).

You see Goon's is a place like in the recent movie "Predators"... vicious, merciless, cruel, hateful, etc., particularly toward the weak or losing, or even just slightly/temporarily disadvantaged.

P.S. It's not a very good movie... mainly the actors sucked. Stallone or Arnold again would of been better.
  • Well actually, considering it's the only significantly active server, and that he'd likely get banned on Goon's forums for saying this stuff, this might be the only vent he's got.
    Yeah, because we ban people for complaining. ::) ::) ::)
  • Does anyone care about him getting kicked?

If it was a ban, sure, get pissed. But a 15min (however long it is) timeout isn't rageworthy.

Besides, he has "budd" in his name. That's kinda retarded.
  • It's only 5 minutes, not 15.