Someone, without reason, voted to kick me

AnarchyAo attacked me in game for no reason and started team killing me. Then AnarchyAo voted to kick me for no reason. I am not able to play on this server now for no reason. Please let me back in and explain WHY it was that this person was allowed to engage in such unsportsmanlike conduct? Is he a mod that got mad from a stray Mortar round? Did I say something against one of his buddies? He should be the one not playing, not me. I am really good at the game.

Comments

• Firstly go here:
    http://goonhaven.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=7

Secondly, your ban lasts 5 or 15 mins, if it was just votekick.

btw i rather doubt that it was "no reason", many players do something wrong, don't read chat, disrupt own team, etc. and think it is ok.
  • AnarchyAo wanted you to vote to kick him first. You failed in your duty, so he voted to kick you.

Yes, I am serious.
  • lol
    guido
    lol
  • Actually, AnarchyAo is alright. He did something pretty awesome a while back. He smurfed to look like a mod, then convinced the mod online at the time that he was supposed to have SA privileges, then once he dide, he kicked everyone. It was hillarious.
  • edited May 2011
    Actually, AnarchyAo is alright. He did something pretty awesome a while back. He smurfed to look like a mod, then convinced the mod online at the time that he was supposed to have SA privileges, then once he dide, he kicked everyone. It was hillarious.

Yes, A very small fan-based game trying to come back from the dead, all it needs is more MORONS like this to be the leader in the "Pretty Cool" bracket. It is hilarious to impersonate a MOD and kick everyone, because you know people log into online games to be kicked off as a joke. You sir have the humorous spirit of a gold fish. Children kill games like T1 and T2. By children I mean those of all ages... We should lead by example and create a fun community to be part of, not laugh at others being harassed and grief-ed. GG.

Post - If you have not yet read please do perhaps we could all work together to better the community and bring back the fan-base. If not, enjoy it while the gracious MOD's and server support tolerate the decline in IQ. "No matter how good you are at the game, If your not worth playing with why log on?" - SgtVindetta.
    http://www.tribesnext.com/forum/index.php/topic,2722.0.html
  • Actually, AnarchyAo is alright. He did something pretty awesome a while back. He smurfed to look like a mod, then convinced the mod online at the time that he was supposed to have SA privileges, then once he dide, he kicked everyone. It was hillarious.
    Well, that is funny, but not really the sort of thing that you want happening when the game only has a single active server.
  • AnarchyAo attacked me in game for no reason and started team killing me. Then AnarchyAo voted to kick me for no reason. I am not able to play on this server now for no reason. Please let me back in and explain WHY it was that this person was allowed to engage in such unsportsmanlike conduct? Is he a mod that got mad from a stray Mortar round? Did I say something against one of his buddies? He should be the one not playing, not me. I am really good at the game.
    A kick lasts five minutes. In the time it took you to accuse the server administrators of some sort of wrongdoing, you could have been back on the server playing or you could have filed a complaint on the server website.

Chances are you don't have a demo though.
    Actually, AnarchyAo is alright. He did something pretty awesome a while back. He smurfed to look like a mod, then convinced the mod online at the time that he was supposed to have SA privileges, then once he dide, he kicked everyone. It was hillarious.
    What game/server was that?
  • AnarchyAo attacked me in game for no reason and started team killing me. Then AnarchyAo voted to kick me for no reason. I am not able to play on this server now for no reason. Please let me back in and explain WHY it was that this person was allowed to engage in such unsportsmanlike conduct? Is he a mod that got mad from a stray Mortar round? Did I say something against one of his buddies? He should be the one not playing, not me. I am really good at the game.
    A kick lasts five minutes. In the time it took you to accuse the server administrators of some sort of wrongdoing, you could have been back on the server playing or you could have filed a complaint on the server website.

Chances are you don't have a demo though.
    What game/server was that?

It was the Goon Haven server. I still have the message I sent to theBeaz on Anarchy's behalf to let him play on the server again after he was banned from it.
  • That was probably back when admin voting was still enabled. AnarchyAO smurfed as 0plem (note the zero).
  • Now they banned me for no reason. I get the feeling it's only for the goons associated with the web-site "Somethingaweful" - which is a horrible website to begin with. One of the mods was advocating drug use or something and I called him on it. Now today? Banned. Too bad the only server attracting other people are filled with cheating admins and cheaters who cheat and get away with it.
  • edited June 2011
    So... what's your smurf name? It clearly says on this page that you have one.

You see, I have a different theory: you got banned for being a troublemaker and didn't realize that IPs were tracked just like accounts are.
  • edited June 2011
    His smurf name is HarmlessHamster and he was banned because multiple people turned in demos of him running HM2 (which he has admitted to on these forums).

Since everyone is aware that the demo policy works for both regular players and admins, I'm sure if an admin was running HM2 multiple players would turn in demos.

This guy is just a cheater mad that he got caught. Never once has he sent in a demo of anyone else cheating, so you can't really take those accusations seriously now that he's banned for cheating.
  • I have a question. What do you gain by cheating at a 10.5 year old game? I just don't get it.

Kids your age should be cheating at the next Bobby Kotick cash-in, with kids your age.