Hey guys!

Punchknuckle here!!! I used to run with S&M back when this came out. Kelzatron was a clan member I really enjoyed playing with. Anyways, how do I support the game to help keep it going? Looking forward to seeing everyone in game.

Comments

• Good to have ya! :)
  • edited July 2014
    Let's keep the speculative banter to a minimum Earth :). -Shane
  • edited July 2014
    Shane ate this silly quote! :)
    You do make a lot out of nothing Earth and it doesn't help.

Sure a bunch of people carry on like idiots but it is a loud minority and generally the server admins on SCP are fine. The only reason you get yourself banned is because you allow yourself to be easily wound up and want to always get the last word or insult in. I speak my mind but have never been banned from any server and I don't partake in any BS. I reckon you need to simply settle down and stop playing a victim, it doesn't appear to work for you or anyone else. Like I have said before you are pretty much the proximate cause of your own injury.
  • Punchknuckle here!!! I used to run with S&M back when this came out. Kelzatron was a clan member I really enjoyed playing with. Anyways, how do I support the game to help keep it going? Looking forward to seeing everyone in game.

Since the TWL forums were closed down things have been pretty quiet. I recently purchased a server for Pick Ups to try and get regular competitive games happening again. We had a successful pickup on Sunday night where we were able to play 10 vs 10. I am going to attempt to keep these pickups happening every fortnight or so and hopefully if we can build up interest it can lead into another successful tournament.

I the future I may ask someone to partner in the server I recently paid for ($31 a month) so there could be a place to hold regular pickups. At the moment I am just seeing it is a worthwhile venture.
  • I'm looking forward to next PU. =)
  • Punchknuckle here!!! I used to run with S&M back when this came out. Kelzatron was a clan member I really enjoyed playing with. Anyways, how do I support the game to help keep it going? Looking forward to seeing everyone in game.

Since the TWL forums were closed down things have been pretty quiet. I recently purchased a server for Pick Ups to try and get regular competitive games happening again. We had a successful pickup on Sunday night where we were able to play 10 vs 10. I am going to attempt to keep these pickups happening every fortnight or so and hopefully if we can build up interest it can lead into another successful tournament.

I the future I may ask someone to partner in the server I recently paid for ($31 a month) so there could be a place to hold regular pickups. At the moment I am just seeing it is a worthwhile venture.

hey JBT, is the server only private or can it be a pub too? I am interested in splitting it with you and also have a tourney on it!