Goodbye

why are long time players kicked during play? I enjoy playing this server but elect never to play again. Server admins are out of control and to be accused of a cheat called hm2 by the likes of Marley just because he gets owned without a shred of evidence is the last straw. The game is polluted by shield hacks, Chain Gun IP and endless others just to get an edge over another player it's pathetic. May I suggest ban everyone.

Comments

• Not related to issues with getting a server running with TribesNext. Moved to general discussion.
  • nb4lock

Dude, TN isn't the place to complain about this. :P Does this have to happen every single time? Do not new coming grievers over what Tribes 2 once was not read the other mirror threads that were locked? >facepalm
  • If you took the time you'd see that bomb always complains about cheats when he is having a tough time.
    Thus you're not the only one, and hm or no hm to play it is best to ignore it.
    Also if you're hming please stop and play the game, thank you.
  • what the hell is hming ?
  • Hming is the process of executing HM and playing Tribes.
  • Funny thing is, I don't even know if HM or HM2 exists. I think it's all a joke.
  • A quick search finds this: http://www.mpcforum.com/showthread.php?13121-TRibes-2-happy-mod

But yeah, this isn't really the place to complain about individual servers.
  • phantom
    I see others with the same problem posting here asking the same question why they were Banned from snap crackle pub would like to know why. A T2 Forum appears to be an intelligent starting place apparently many are just plain stupid and lack your superior intellect. You have a chance to display your intelligence to the world for idiots like us who players who ask the simple question what administrator would you contact to remove a flagrant ban.
  • Tribesnext doesn't operate the scp server.
  • phantom
    I see others with the same problem posting here asking the same question why they were Banned from snap crackle pub would like to know why. A T2 Forum appears to be an intelligent starting place apparently many are just plain stupid and lack your superior intellect. You have a chance to display your intelligence to the world for idiots like us who players who ask the simple question what administrator would you contact to remove a flagrant ban.

There's no reason to get bashful over a point that the other threads have concluded at. I'm only stating that point made in numerous other threads, this is not the place to complain about any server, and the people here will not do anything about it other than tell you that, or point you to whatever relevant website/place you may go to speak with the administrators there.

There's no reason to take shots at anyone for reasons like that, which is why I'm not going to and remove myself from this thread moving forward before conditions deteriorate further.
  • kiss, try here:

http://www.t2forums.com/index.php

Be warned, a thin skin like yours is going to get shredded there.
  • edited August 2014
    oh I never meant no harm my statement was simply and observation to a reply suggesting this T2 forum isn't the correct place to request a little assistance then offering no solution? well it seems a little ignorant why even reply, fact of the matter is we all know T2 only has one valid playing server left where a small amount of players frequent and they do get information from this location unless I am missing something not many choices left. Of course this is a valid starting point for some help. I can truly say I am sorry for hurting the young man's feelings. 8) and BTW thank your the the link it is much appreciated.
  • There's no reason to get bashful over a point that the other threads have concluded at.
    reluctant to draw attention to oneself; shy
    Perhaps you meant vengeful?
    oh I never meant no harm my statement [...] I can truly say I am sorry for hurting the young man's feelings.
    I find that hard to believe based on your previous comment, and your comment does not have any semblance of an apologetic tone.

Either way the thread's locked & you can go about your merry business with SCP on the t2forums site.
This discussion has been closed.