Banned?

edited February 2009 in General Discussion
Hey guys! Some noob called "naptown" connected to krash's server. Started spamming trees on someones building then voted to kick me, I left just before the vote ended then when I came back it says "You are not allowed to play on this server". Does this mean im banned or what?

EDIT: Nevermind I managed to connect to the server.. But WOW he must have deployed about 600 trees and they are HUGE and it took ages to load the game!

Comments

• That noob called "naptown" is naptown. He probably managed to vote himself admin (whoops!), and kicked you.
  • naptown is like 9, just give him a break
  • That noob called "naptown" is naptown. He probably managed to vote himself admin (whoops!), and kicked you.

adminplayer votes are disabled on Krash's server.

When you're kicked by a player vote, it's something like a 3-minute ban.
  • naptown is like 9, just give him a break

If a child never burns their hand on a stovetop...
  • Then they'll live through their life without having semi-crippled their hand with 3rd degree burns requiring hospitalization and possibly surgery while still knowing not to touch things that are hot because it fucking HURTS.
  • Translated: They'll do it eventually.
  • naptown is just a douchebag. That's all there is to it.
  • Translated: They'll do it eventually.

Yeah pretty much. I picked up a coal that fell out of the grill, didn't know they could still be hot when they hadn't turned white yet.
  • One time I grabbed a soldering iron with my pointer and thumb... the smell wasn't as bad as burnt hair, but still pretty bad. Now once i think about it, I dont think it actually hurt when I did it (just because it was quick and not that much energy was transferred) but it hurt a lot afterwards. DONT GRAB SOLDERING IRONS.

After reflecting on my childhood, I just had a random idea that probably would be worthless, but if for some reason you managed to kick someone, it would do that think the pink pulses do to you that keep you looking in one direction for 20 seconds -- to the person that kicked the other guy.