i heard the | sniper relinquished his sniping title

Comments

• LegendaryThread.jpg
    Just had to.
  • Still doesn't answer the question of why it matters or what its going to do for either of them in their lives.
    you're on a forum that deals with tribes. stop bringing in the fucking :real life trumps everything: card. Regardless of truth, it's still fucking stupid, because this forum is to discuss a very small portion of most people's lives, and that's taken without argument. I don't give a shit if you work at a gas station or are a multimillionaire entrepreneur, this is to discuss tribes, and nothing else. Get the fuck over it

Wrong. This category of the forum is for general topics, which pretty much covers everything. A majority of the posts are tribes related, but about 5% of them are not.
  • Still doesn't answer the question of why it matters or what its going to do for either of them in their lives.
    you're on a forum that deals with tribes. stop bringing in the fucking :real life trumps everything: card. Regardless of truth, it's still fucking stupid, because this forum is to discuss a very small portion of most people's lives, and that's taken without argument. I don't give a shit if you work at a gas station or are a multimillionaire entrepreneur, this is to discuss tribes, and nothing else. Get the fuck over it

Wrong. This category of the forum is for general topics, which pretty much covers everything. A majority of the posts are tribes related, but about 5% of them are not.
    general topics (as long as the admins feel it's ok)
    don't forget the qualifier
  • Let's just leave this all at..Sniping is easy. Anyone good be a good sniper. The | Sniper isn't as good as he says.
  • It is clear that this issue needs resolution.

SuperSniperXtreme has RESPECTFULLY challenged The | Sniper to a duel.

This could be a showdown of epic proportions, truly a matchup to be remembered! I would imagine that if the The | Sniper does not accept SuperSniper's RESPECTFUL challenge, he relinquishes his title once and for all!

I for one would like to see these two mammoths face off.

What will happen next?!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?
  • I don't think there ever was a "title" to begin with.
  • As the Tribes world turns.... ::) ::)
  • All My Tribals
  • I don't think there ever was a "title" to begin with.
    Nah, there isn't. But The | Sniper seems to think that there is, so we feel it's our duty to make sure that he knows that any hypothetical "title" would not ever belong to him.
  • these are the days of are tribes.
  • Perhaps we should set a cut-off date.

The challenge was issues more than 24 hours ago. Perhaps three days is fair?

If he doesn't answer within three days, SuperSniper takes the crown, and forever holds the right to the tribal beer mug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Aint there offical rankings for stuff like this. ..... oh yeah, I forgot. Sorry for the interupt, continue.
  • these are the days of are tribes.

Like sands through the hour glass.
  • When Harry Met Shazbot
  • Days of Our Lives is probably the worst soap opera ever. I think we're more of a General Hospital.
  • General Tribes?
    Tribal Hospital?
  • Days of Our Lives is probably the worst soap opera ever. I think we're more of a General Hospital.

I guess that would make you Former D.A. Ric Lansing.
    The | Sniper is probably Sonny.
    Abstract would have to be Jason.
    Blindkilla is...ummm...Luke Spencer.
    I get to be Spinelli.

Everything fit right?
  • Rofl..Is that show really that good? So many niggahs watch it these days..
  • I love this thread, it has a bit of everything:
    * Outrageous claims from "The | Sniper"
    * Classic players taunting the lesser Tribes players
    * People defending stupidity

I mean really, how can you justify defending The | Sniper?
    Let's go over the facts:
    * He makes outrageous claims.
    * He claims to hold "all the official TWL records", yet he won't play against anyone from TWL...hrm
    * He claims 99% of the current players are cheating
    * He invents cheats that he then accuses players of using
    * He says SuperDuperExtremeSniper uses autopoints - if he knew anything about SuperExtremeSniperX he would know that he uses much more advanced cheats. =D
  • lmao somehow I knew teratos would come up with some stupid list.Being that the classic players were taunting him.
  • This is sad. I can't believe some topic like this can get so many people hyped, and interested. I think everything should just drop it now, and walk away before all stupidity levels get higher.
  • Walk away? Did projectile walk away when =Rebels= Katabatic accused him of cheating? Did Kryand walk away when =Rebels= Katabatic became the most popular server of 2008? Did I walk away when =Rebels= Katabatic wouldn't institute a fix for the animation exploit despite me talking about how easy it would be for me to do it if I had the code and getting all my posts about the subject deleted because I hated their stupid banner?
  • Yep. Walk away. It's so much easier if they deal with it their self. Because this is such a pointless threat. Funny, but pointless.
  • I love this thread, it has a bit of everything:
    * Outrageous claims from "The | Sniper"
    * Classic players taunting the lesser Tribes players
    * People defending stupidity

I mean really, how can you justify defending The | Sniper?
    Let's go over the facts:
    * He makes outrageous claims.
    * He claims to hold "all the official TWL records", yet he won't play against anyone from TWL...hrm
    * He claims 99% of the current players are cheating
    * He invents cheats that he then accuses players of using
    * He says SuperDuperExtremeSniper uses autopoints - if he knew anything about SuperExtremeSniperX he would know that he uses much more advanced cheats. =D

You forgot the rest of us completely ignoring his drama and going off on our own funny tangents.

vvv Below, awesome post :D
  • I will not walk away, because I am outraged. The claims made in this thread are groundless, uneducated and need to be addressed. I will not stand by and let the flames continue - this is pure injustice. Days of our Lives is like, the best soap ever, just before Passions. General Hospital? C'mon. fuck.
  • The writers of Days of Our Lives should just be fired. The last time I watched it, it was like a wanna-be Sci-Fi piece of shit, yet somehow worse than even the most terrible show on the Sci-Fi channel.
  • If the rest of you don't care, why do you spend hours trying to get other people to not care?
    lmao somehow I knew teratos would come up with some stupid list.Being that the classic players were taunting him.
    e-rage++
    You're post doesn't even make sense.
  • One Tree Hill FTW.
  • If the rest of you don't care, why do you spend hours trying to get other people to not care?
    lmao somehow I knew teratos would come up with some stupid list.Being that the classic players were taunting him.
    e-rage++
    You're post doesn't even make sense.
    yes all my erage posts start with lmao btw.

Now Teratos READ very carefully in your little list you sate.
    * Classic players taunting the lesser Tribes players am I right?

well since I consider you pretty much a lesser player I thought you would be upset guess I was right.thank you come again lol.

p.s. what about 9021-ho