Offline Construction Mod

Ive been trying to get the construction mod to work offline but cannot get to work. i have the file in game dataj and shortcut has C:\Dynamix\Tribes2\GameData\Tribes2.exe -nologin -mod construction -nopure for target. any help?

Comments

• Delete all the DSOs in your Construction (not the ones in do_not_delete!!!) and base folder and try again.
  • So i used the dso remover that comes with the mod. then i click on the shortcut key for constructions offline. it loads the regular game and i click on lan game but cannot find anything about constructions. i click on host game and it says you are about to leave tribes for a dedicated server . i click yes and tribes closes and starts loading something else. a bunch of stuff load and last thing says loading game threads and does not continue to load anything...
    • The little "construction" gametype only appears if you have construction maps. Otherwise, the mod works on any map.
    • A dedicated server is meant to run on a server box, not put you in a game (hence the name "dedicated server"). Go to advanced hosting settings and turn it off, because you're probably not going to need it.
  • thx a lot i appreciate it i got it to work all i need to do is get some construction maps.
  • thx got it to work. ;D
  • another question. how do i make it so i dont have to go to an inventory station to switch wat i have.
  • Type /bf in global chat. This works on some construction mods. Others accept /buy .
  • sweet. /buy worked for construction .70a but when i play the lvls machines come up and shoot at me and it gets annoying... any solutions?
  • Disable "MTC mode"