where to download scripts?

Hi, I was just wondering where I can find and download scripts, I can't find a site anywhere...I was wanting Reverse Sniper...but I can't find any place to download anything.

Comments

• edited March 2009
    Thanks alot...it had exactly what I was looking for. But I'm having 1 problem, I can't use any scripts...I put the .vl2 files in my base folder but for some reason PJs is the only scripts that seem to be working, I've tried 2 different Reverse snipers and both of them still shoot normally, I tried Jump/Jet and it doesn't jump when I jet even though I set the Jump/Jet to the key. I've been gone a while, is there something you have to enable to get scripts to run?
  • http://www.chaingunned.org/sling/

do yourself a favor a ftp it. one day its gonna all be gone.
  • Wow..slingscripts, I love you now...I thought this site was gone.
  • It was untill Kyrand placed it in his site.
  • I have some stuff on my sites too.

If you can't find it between TribalOutpost, Kryand's Slingscripts, and my sites, it probably doesn't exist anymore or was never released publicly.
  • So with the slingscripts, is there a way you can see the main directory instead of searching for things? I want to browse around, not search for anything specific. Already tried dumb things like *, *.*, and just not entering anything with no luck.
  • Nope, you can browse subdirectories though.

Bug Kryand about updating it.
  • Nope, you can browse subdirectories though.

Bug Kryand about updating it.

I'm scared...:P j/k
  • [17:57:00] Kryand
    [17:57:03] fix you website
    [17:57:27] your
    [18:09:52] I'm not going to fix my website
    [18:11:13] I hate u
  • Heck I'll fix it for him if he wont. Just put a listing of all the directories on the front page w/ links. Not that hard.