Patch is breaking my Tribes2 :[

So I did a fresh install today and somehow the patch is breaking my Tribes. I've done fresh installs monthly with no problems and I can't think of anything I have changed that would affect this. Basically, when I install Tribes it starts just fine. When I install the patch, no matter which RC, my Tribes2.exe hangs. The process stays running and nothing happens. Hit me up in IRC or reply here if you can help.

Comments

• I think it will a lot easier to figure out what's the problem if you tell us a little bit more about your computer and your operation system.

Make sure when you reinstall you delete the dynamix folder.

I think something like that happened to me when I installed some irc script for tribes2.

here is question: did the problem started happening after you patched the game? meaning was it working before or you are just getting back in to tribes2 and when you installed it didn't work?
  • So I did a fresh install today and somehow the patch is breaking my Tribes. I've done fresh installs monthly with no problems and I can't think of anything I have changed that would affect this. Basically, when I install Tribes it starts just fine. When I install the patch, no matter which RC, my Tribes2.exe hangs. The process stays running and nothing happens. Hit me up in IRC or reply here if you can help.

The new patch crashes you when it detects your HM2.
    You'll need to upgrade to HM3.
  • Teratos, die in a fire.

Running XP SP2 32 bit. Never had any problems, ever. It works just fine until I patch it, with either RC2 or RC1.
  • Thaen, please follow terror toes to the fire, and proceed to die.
  • Don't give away my smurf names asshat.