is it dead again ???

i did not play since weeks because of my broken notebook.
now i got it repaired and can not find any suitable server to play these days. :-(

ps: except goon where i have very high ping

Comments

• Well that's where almost everyone plays anyways..Unless you wanna give arena a shot. But I doubt it. Since everyone there is probably over your skill level.
  • Since those are located in America too, he would have a high ping as well........
    If you're from Europe you could join #t2.eu on QuakeNet, but it's rather inactive at the moment. There are no TribesNext servers though because there is no proper linux support and/or nobody cares.
  • I think there was somebody on IRC that expressed interest in developing a Linux port of the patch, though I have no idea as to how that has progressed (or if it has, at all).
  • [IQ]Clusterstube and [IQ]Sandkasten were on TN already but now they are down for some reason. Ppl @ #T2.eu decided to switch from the .vl2 solution to TN but the servers where you can play CTF didn't follow... havent seen any games after that (only some on clusters, but I don't have the requierd mod installed so I havent taken part of any of those games)