Skins for Tribes 2 I have them ALL

If someone will send me FTP information, I can upload 1 Gb (that's right...one GIG) of Tribes 2 skins. They are setup so that you just need to put them all in your "skins" directory, say:

C:\Games\Tribes2\GameData\base\textures\skins

I can upload a .zip file, but skins are ONLY useful if everyone has them. Who can help write an installer (so folks are idiot proof), and who can help host the file? Let me know!

kkreth@yahoo.com

Comments

• on the-construct.net they have like 1.2 gigs of skins so they probably have more than you and they already have them ready for download.
  • Skins for Tribes 2 I have them ALL

I'm quite sure ya don't. :-*
    [BONG] skins can be found in the sig link below.

I know, shamless plug for a long un-updated hobby site of mine that I had an extreme interest in at one time.
    Sigh, those were the days...
  • Do you have the DMM set? construct does not >:(
  • I doubt you have all of them, but give us a screenshot or list of the ones you do have.
  • I just made a skin for T2 do you have it ?
    Its retarded answers like that one that make people stop playing tribes 2. Instead of the negative criticism just shut the f**k up. If you want tribes 2 to grow as a community you need to think about your responses. Don't be a smart ass.
  • There are about 1.6 gigs of skins on this site, http://spinfusor.ch/tribes2/skins/Players/
    Also, pretty soon I'm going to upload a few gigs onto teratos' site.
    Its retarded answers like that one that make people stop playing tribes 2. Instead of the negative criticism just shut the f**k up. If you want tribes 2 to grow as a community you need to think about your responses. Don't be a smart ass.

No Sh*t! Somebody says "Hey, I have a bunch of cool stuff and I want to share it with you" and everybody starts giving him endless amounts of crap for it!

I think the response you were looking for here is
    "Oh, cool man, thanks! We'll find a host and get you the FTP information."

I've got an FTP site and a host to put them up at, I'll PM you momentarily.
    Look at your own first response. It was the most negative post in the thread.
  • How is that negative I was just letting him know that other people already had a bigger download than him and they already up for everyone to download. I didn't make sound like he was naive for thinking that he had all the skins I just let him know that others had more and ready for download. You are just trying to make me look bad to save you butt buddy some face.
  • 1. I don't know anyone in this thread.
    2. I don't see any negative posts in this thread with the exception of your posts.
    3. If you look at my post and comments by V379, you'll realize I'm the only person in this thread actually doing anything useful (donating my web resources, i.e. web resources I pay $$$ to maintain, to host these files).

Since people asking for a list of skins or if he has a skin or some ESL guy making a joke makes you angry perhaps you should retire from web forums.

@candidate:
    If you could please supply a screenshot of list of the skins you have, I'd appreciate it.
  • And thanks to teratos I was able to upload a colaboration of the larger skin files, so people could go to one site, and download a considerable ammount of skins with very little searching around the internet, so please {)NOOB(} don't start ripping on teratos for voicing his opinion.
  • Agh can we make this a None Rip off zone...... i mean this happens always in the The-construct.net one person has to say something it all explodes into a fire fight no ripping off on this forums, this is a place to be civil and polite and talk about matters like General things like I don't know how about what you eat lol, or tribes 2 skins I'd really like to pick up some skills from the Pro's
  • right
    anyone else use the stock skins?
  • right
    anyone else use the stock skins?

See now THATS funny...
    :P