I would like to thank you all!

To the developers, to all you guys, players, admins, the people who host the servers, to the ones whom keep this board alive.

I want to thank you all.

I started with the Tribes 2 Demo when I was 14, 7 years ago. I absolutely fell in love with the game. Its open world, tactical, strategic, free-form, and flowing combat, combined with vehicles, and coordinated team work, is to this day a platform that almost all games build on.

I never got a chance to play it back then, the full game, an actual, online, full fledged battle.

And I never thought I would. I played Tribes 1, or, well, Starsiege: Tribes, and found, that my computer... was a bit too new, and that playing the game at my resolution either strained my eyes, or I just couldn't play it functionally.

I'd loved Tribes: Vengeance, a lot of people didn't, but, it was a chance for me to finally take the skies.

But now, I can.

So I just wanted to say I'm grateful to all of you, for bringing this game back, to the people who made it, and to those of you who make it what it continues to be. Thank you. And see you in the Skies my brothers and sisters.

Comments