Max number of deployables

So I'm wondering if it is possible to increase the maximum number of deployables in a T2 server, specifically turrets. I've looked around and couldn't find an answer to this question on my own. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Look in Deployables.cs

#5 ftw...

rageometer.png
  • edited November 2009
    Wow thanks man. Your thoughtfulness and courtesy reminds me this is a community of top notch chaps!
  • ignore phantom. he's pissed that nobody cares about him
  • Deployables.cs

hope i helped

You could only wish that were true.
    Wow thanks man. Your thoughtfulness and courtesy reminds me this is a community of top notch chaps!

There are multiple topics on this already, as I previously mentioned, look in deployables.cs

If you still have not solved your issue, please visit www.advancedmod.com.

oh yeah, you're right

those chinese spambots keep hacking your site or something
  • The T2 community could even littlebit try to be a positive for those who ask guidance. It is not good conduct to just say asker "Dick around and you find it". Specially when you already know exact answer, but you keep it yourself but still you post something irrelevant to answer or you just nag same time.

Just no wonder that T2 community went down because there was anymore left Classic players who does not know how to welcome new users and how to actually share the information of the game itself to them when they ask.
  • The T2 community could even littlebit try to be a positive for those who ask guidance. It is not good conduct to just say asker "Dick around and you find it". Specially when you already know exact answer, but you keep it yourself but still you post something irrelevant to answer or you just nag same time.

Just no wonder that T2 community went down because there was anymore left Classic players who does not know how to welcome new users and how to actually share the information of the game itself to them when they ask.
    did you just accuse phantom of being a classic player? please tell me i read that wrong.
  • edited November 2009
    ignore phantom. he's pissed that nobody cares about him
    But it is true thou.....

Anywhoo, If you go over 1024 objects i think it is, tribes stop loading shapes. Shouldn't have a problem with a normal game server(mostly only ever happens on construction).
  • did you just accuse phantom of being a classic player? please tell me i read that wrong.

Did I accuse phantom being a classic player? Did I say so? Read again and do not guess...