New Arena Server Set-up Help

I'd Like to set-up another Central Arena server in chicago, il. base with the damage stats a good rotation, and maybe some mods like tg, maybe lak rabbit. I'm going to buy the server from branzone. the problem is I don't have a clue how to put files into a server and make anything work can one of you help me?

Comments

• Why would you want another Arena server? Only one is ever populated at any time. The Rose is fine.
    I would ask Kryand/DyS/ or Anarchy.
  • no thats a fucking great idea man, although im no help to you with the setup. but im sure someone can help you here.. id really like to see a new arena server :)
  • Strange. I guess when it comes to Arena people are willing to start up their own servers -- and more power to you! -- but when there's even the slightest problem with Goon Haven and Capture the Flag no one would even think of running their own to fix the issue.

Oh wait. Drama. I keep forgetting this.

Dedicated servers shouldn't be all that different from how T2 runs normally, I would think. Just install the mods to their appropriate locations, start the server correctly, and you're probably halfway there.
  • uh, there are plenty of available CTF servers other than GH.

It's just that no one plays on them.
  • uh, there are plenty of available CTF servers other than GH.

It's just that no one plays on them.

But god forbid anyone should go to them if GH has a problem.
  • we need a new dedicated BASE ctf server if anything.. a new server which people know about and play in.. i know a lot of people that are lookin for a good base server.

oh and ive checked for other base servers in our server list and i saw like 2 or 3 with high ping and weird locations..they suck.. like i said we need a new local base pub.
  • Moved to Server Support.
  • we need a new dedicated BASE ctf server if anything.. a new server which people know about and play in.. i know a lot of people that are lookin for a good base server.

oh and ive checked for other base servers in our server list and i saw like 2 or 3 with high ping and weird locations..they suck.. like i said we need a new local base pub.

how can you play base after skiing in classic?