Cannot connect to Authentication Server

Hey people, I can't seem to connect to the server to create my account. My firewall shouldn't be the problem and my internet works fine. Any help you can give I appreciate.

Comments

• Just give it a bit. my friend and I have been trying just now and we can't either. Its probably down or overloaded right now.
  • IOkay thanks. I think they should add a server status page to this site. Helps a bit with bugtesting. If anything else becomes known about the current server status, please post.
  • Still cannot make an acccount. It won't connect to the server. Any help?
  • I am pretty sure the server is down and Thyth is asleep. It will be back up very soon I would imagine.
  • I'm in the same boat. It looks like it's still down. Hopefully it will come back up soon.
  • I had a cable modem reset in the early hours of the morning. Looks like a bit of bad luck with the VPN concentrator and Internet connectivity this week.

I'll have a more permanent, and more reliable place to host it in about two weeks.
  • I had a cable modem reset in the early hours of the morning. Looks like a bit of bad luck with the VPN concentrator and Internet connectivity this week.

I'll have a more permanent, and more reliable place to host it in about two weeks.

Hi Mr. Thyth,

Thank you for your prompt reply. However, I still cannot access the server. Has the server been reset, or is the problem on my end?

Thanks,
    Gnosis
  • I brought it online right before posting that last message.
  • I seem to be having the same problem as well. maybe I'll just wait a little bit.
  • i was having the same problem:

restart your game and.... tuduh !