Hunters player highlight... why?

I have been trying to figure out why sometimes a player in Hunters is highlighted with a white light under his character while playing. Sometimes it's a person and sometimes it's a bot. I Can't find anything in the scripts that says //this highlights the player because of XXX .
I have been paying close attention and it is NOT any of the following...

The player who last killed you.
The player with the highest score.
The player with the most flags.
The flag hoarder.

Now I have played Tribes since it first came out. I stopped for a few years and came back with TribesNext but I CANNOT remember why someone would have a white light under them.. Anyone know???

Comments

• Could be a number of things... custom weapons, armors, flags (dont they have colored light?)... I check HuntersGame.cs for anything and I did find anything....
  • Nah.. it's always a white light under the model itself. Not something on the character that is lit up. Very odd. It is sometimes a bot and they don't change their loadouts much (some do). Maybe I'll experiment with different loadouts and see if there is a white light under me (will get a friend to help as I doubt the player sees the light themselves. Does this ever happen in CTF? I was never a big CTF player. I know.. that's weird but I ALWAYS played HUNTERS almost exclusively. It's so much damn fun.
  • It's a dynamic light attribute on the flag image mounted to the player. The hunter's game code mounts a glowing flag to the player once they reach a certain number of flags.
  • AH! So it must be to the first player to hit that many? I only ever see it on one person at a time, but not always to the one with the most. Maybe they hit the amount first and then were surpassed by someone else? Maybe till they die and it starts over?
  • YARD SALE!
  • Hey that's the name of my server!! JOIN IT!! So I may have many flags!! YARD SALE!!