Seeing others custom skins.

Sorry to ask, I tried to find how to see others custom skins and show my own, but I can not find it.
I seem to remember seeing them when I played back in the day but, cant get it to work now.

Thanks in advance for the help. ;D

Comments

• You need to have the skins installed.
    So drop the .vl2 files in the base directory, or the various skin .png files into the base/skins directory.
    If you do have them installed, make sure you have the "Custom Skins" toggle enabled in the game settings.
  • Hey thanks Turkeh!
    I have done all that or so I thought. This morning I checked all the machines that I was trying it on and I found that I had my "Show Personal Skins" not checked, after that all was good!

Is there a way or will there be a way to share your skins in game, with those that do not have them, so they can see them?

Thanks so much guys! I really love this game and appreciate all that you guys do to keep it going.
  • Is there a way or will there be a way to share your skins in game, with those that do not have them, so they can see them?
    Sadly, there is no way to share skins within the game, but most people have that 1.2 gb skins file from the-construct, so if your using one of those skins, chances are people will see it. If you have a custom skin you made, you and who ever has it will see the skin.
  • OK. . . Well thank you guys for your helping and, increasing my understanding!

TRIBES ON!