Joystick

I am using a gamepad, and all is well except for the right analog stick. When i turn left/right or look up/down, and push the stick all the way, it only move my charater a tiny bit. I have played with all the sensitivity/deadzone settings to no avail. Anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• I am pretty sure this patch does absolutely nothing to your joystick, check to see that it is installed properly, try it on another game and see if you get similar problems.
  • I am pretty sure this patch does absolutely nothing to your joystick, check to see that it is installed properly, try it on another game and see if you get similar problems.

- Oh I was not blaming the patch; I'm sure all it does it fix the registration.
    - Yup installed and diagnosted fine.
    - Works fine in other games.

Maybe I will try another joystick just for shits n giggles.

- Oh I was not blaming the patch; I'm sure all it does it fix the registration.
    - Yup installed and diagnosted fine.
    - Works fine in other games.

Maybe I will try another joystick just for shits n giggles.

According to my experience, you're probably better off without the joystick, anyone else using a joystick? Is there something I've been missing all along?