Delete or Rename Account?

Ok, here's the problem. I created my ingame account as "farfle" not realizing case matters (which it doesn't--at least for the login process). Well, after creating my warrior name as "Farfle" and joining a game, my name shows up in blue, indicating i'm using an alias. So, in order for my name not to show up as using an alias, i'd have to play under the warrior name "farfle" with lowercase f.

So my question is, is there anyway for me to rename my login account, or delete it outright? Thanks!

Comments

• Here's a straight answer: No, it isn't.
  • Currently...No. You CAN rename your account, BUT it will not work after doing so. Your only options are to play as farfle, and alias, or make a new Account, there should however be a release at some point that will fix these problems. (You can't delete the account either.)
  • Renaming and case changing will come as part of the browsers/tmail implementation.

The digital signatures are case sensitive.
  • Well, that sucks. At least the bug's acknowleged. Maybe making a little note on the installation FAQ would help prevent others from doing the same thing, until the browser implementation is complete.

Anyways, keep up the great work!