Admin commands and other usefull commands

Hey.
Ive been looking around a bit for the admin commands and whatnots to T2 and have had a little bit of trouble finding them.

I was wondering if people would be kind and share the standard ( non modded ) admin commands or other usefull commands to Tribes 2.

--And then perhaps this could be stickied so others will find these easily (and i can find them again easily :P ).

I recently found a huge list of all available commands to tribes2 for anyone wanting to play around with that.. but what i really need is a short list of admin commands and what they do/how they should be used.

link to huge commands .txt file
http://befen.se/BefensHugeListOfT2Commands.txt

Comments

• edited January 2009
    listplayers(); - lists all players. Useful for finding clientIDs, who's admin, etc.
    kick(clientID, admin[1/0], GUID); - Kicks a person. Only the first field is required, however, if you want to make it look like an admin did it, you can use kick(clientID, 1);
    ban(clientID, admin[1/0]); - Bans a person. Onlyl the first field is required, however, if you want to make it look like an admin did it, you can use ban(clientID, 1);
    bottomprintAll("Message", time, lines); - Sends a bottomprint message to everyone. It stays up for [i]time[/i] seconds.
    centerprintAll("Message", time, lines); - Just like bottomprintall except it's a centerprint.
    messageAll("", "\c2Message."); - Sends a chat hud message to everyone.

Also, if admining from the console, you'll want to enter this in:
    $logEchoEnabled = 1;

• awsome thanks!
    now i just need to know how to set an admin password and log in / out as admin.

edit: how to login out as admin while in game that is.
  • SuperAdmin password is typically stored in $Host::AdminPassword

to login as a superadmin in-game you can type
    sad("your snazzy admin password here");

in the console

OR

if your server and client share the same install, you could type
    sad($Host::AdminPassword);

• also curious how one sets the servers map rotation.
    right now i have:
    $Host::Map = "Slapdash";

and that map is the first one loaded.. but how do i set the rest?

ive seen a post on that this list is made upon server start, but can that be changed in autoexec or something?
  • also curious how one sets the servers map rotation.
    right now i have:
    $Host::Map = "Slapdash";

and that map is the first one loaded.. but how do i set the rest?

ive seen a post on that this list is made upon server start, but can that be changed in autoexec or something?
    There isn't a way on default Tribes 2 as far as I know. I do know that Krash made a script for a rotation in this thread: http://www.tribesnext.com/forum/index.php?topic=246.msg2049#msg2049