Update: $50 via paypal to the person who can fix my problem with Tribes2.

2»

Comments

• congradulations. you've ruined your graphics card with your overclock.

I completely removed my graphics driver this time and reinstalled one from back in October and the game is running perfectly now. The beacons are displayed, and my interface is no longer flickering.
  • edited March 2009
    P.S. UFO-Poofly, you're awful at troubleshooting your troubleshooting leaves a lot to be desired. Your deductive reasoning is so terrible, you assume the very last possible solution as the very first and only solution. Your comments are so blatantly stupid that I'm having trouble even recognizing whether you're being serious or being sarcastic, because the things you've said in this thread I would say to be a sarcastic douchebag if my intentions were to not help the person asking for help, and to annoy everyone else.
  • Your comment went a bit over the line there, Anarchy. And, to the rest of the people replying to this thread, please be helpful. If you don't intend to be helpful, then please do not reply to this thread. Thank you!
  • Your comment went a bit over the line there, Anarchy. And, to the rest of the people replying to this thread, please be helpful. If you don't intend to be helpful, then please do not reply to this thread. Thank you!

I don't think you realize that this thread was mine, and the problem that was described was also mine.
  • edited March 2009
    1995 called. they want their megahurtz back.