War2009...

I have had over 125 players log on to my server each of the last few days...
Thanks for the support... I am reworking the whole mod.. I am making it much more balanced, and no unlimited jetting like in my older war2003 mods..
my server is prepaid and going to be up for atleast 3 months.. any feedback on what needs to be removed or changed in the mod, is welcomed....

=== Some History on the creater, who made the war2003 mod for tribes2 == http://wiki.radiantage.com/index.php?title=User:Hemphill66

Comments

• Whats going on today with tribes next.. my player name is not showing up in my server..
    I even tested the mod with base scripts.. then my player name shows up as purple.. not off white like on most servers.. my server was working fine last night..
  • a purple name indicates you are smurfing. Just turn of smurfing on your server.
  • I just retested.. after unmarking my server as a faverite.. I no longer even see it refreshing in the tribes next list..
  • a purple name indicates you are smurfing. Just turn of smurfing on your server.

also make sure that your In-Game name matches your account name.
  • If you're going to stalk me, and attempt to use my own website against me, you should make sure you don't leave your IP. Thanks, btw.

http://wiki.radiantage.com/index.php?title=User:Hemphill66 has been locked for proof, and a link to the real story has been placed in the wiki. Now, I have not bothered you at all, I suggest you leave me alone before I get serious.
  • Good to hear from you!
    Not trying to hide.
  • edited January 2009
    Wow, Mrkeen.. I did not even know that wiki.radiantage.com, was your own site...
    the section (Dynablade Comes Clean in the tribes2 coding forums) Is your post, are you on crack. ;D

http://wiki.radiantage.com/index.php?title=User:Hemphill66
    I will most likely be visting Key West FL, soon.. maybe we can have a beer, and maybe put this behind us.....
  • Can't wait for War2009 8), ive played on the server and its awsome!
  • It's been out I have the scripts, but Defender has completly quitted Tribes2.

Chased away by a vengeful developer? Excellent.

Chased away by a vengeful developer? Excellent.

Shut up, he wasn't chased away. He just wanted to mod in legions. So shut the hell up and go back to your crappy modding.
    Can anyone please give me a link to war 2003 ?Please?

Latest Version: Download
  • Shut up, he wasn't chased away. He just wanted to mod in legions. So shut the hell up and go back to your crappy modding.

Legions is dead. (Correct me if i'm wrong)
    And, i think i just might.
  • Legions is dead. This is dead. Am I seriously going to have to continue my ultra mod to stop this piece of crap into the ground?
  • Keen you are still competing? It's cool that you are making a "ultra mod", but if you are trying to compete with War 2003 it's pointless. Somehow, people do like it better. And some how, when they play your mod, then go to War 2003, the mod is so much better(war2003). I am sorry man, but that's how it is. And if it makes you happy, you are a great scripter, you are really smart, okay?

Even if you make Meltdown a amazing mod, people will still like War 2003.
  • It's like I've found a time machine.
  • It's like I've found a time machine.

That made me lawl... hella.
  • WHOA WHOA WHOA meltdown2?!?

The ORIGINAL creator of meltdown2 has been on this form the ENTIRE TIME and I didnt know?

Wow. Sick, good you see you dynablade. War 2003 was fun too though... You seriously need to let it go though, Defender obviously seems to want peace, maybe you could both make a mod eh?
  • Nevar! Meltdown is actually pretty active still.

Well, as active as a mod can be with the player base that we have now >_>
  • Hey does anyone know if the War2003 mod from Tribes warriors Tribe is up any where?
    TW balanced that MOD perfectly And I've been trying to get a hold Of Pablos the guy who tweaked and made war2003 perfect But it looks like he doesn't check his own website or email.
  • Hey does anyone know if the War2003 mod from Tribes warriors Tribe is up any where?
    TW balanced that MOD perfectly And I've been trying to get a hold Of Pablos the guy who tweaked and made war2003 perfect But it looks like he doesn't check his own website or email.

Seems that only the client-side files are available, and the last post that mentioned server-side files for hosting (in 2008) seemed to suggest that the source will not be given to host your own servers. So for now, I'm hosting the latest build of War2003 (November 2008) -- I was curious about hosting a Tribes Warriors tweaked server, but no luck for now.