Bring back Houston Vehicles!

Houston Vehicles was the best server ever... would be great to see it back again, or an equally good server. Currently Goon Squad seems like the server to play on. Damn it's good to be back in T2, one of the best games ever.

Grym

Comments

• Huston Vehicles is up at 38.100.128.106:28000. Read your server list more carefully.
  • Have never seen one person on it though. I guess Goon Haven is the new HV...

It's a mix of lots of things really. I wish HV could get a following so that there would be a strong base server as well as classic. I can't control the population though :\

It's a mix of lots of things really. I wish HV could get a following so that there would be a strong base server as well as classic. I can't control the population though :\

Everyone needs to know that thebeaz does in fact control the populace!

Everyone needs to know that thebeaz does in fact control the populace!

SEIZE HIM!
  • im in ur servers, controllin ur populace
  • I for one would love to see a base server start seeing more traffic. If HV can be come that again - more power to her/she/it/we/they
  • It is up I wI join every once in awhile to mess around 9 or 10 cst,I am always looking for more people to join.The more people the better.