um checkc it out its only the fa*rking best vidoe f*ucking EVER!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LioZUH7FVSo

big ups to my dowg THE | Sniper he made htis video (not the part w/ bloodrayen singin that fucken awesome as heck song by evanescanese (FRAGGING MUSIC I CALL IT) tht was mtv2 but they're video pales in comparison of pownage to how pwn the other videos is))

check it out bros, fpealce out

The | Danohtwo
KILLAH CREW REPPIN SINCE TRBIES 2 @001
Check us on -={EvO}=- Tribes 2 Server

Comments

• bros i totaly forgot w/ how hyped i was on that 1337 (that spells leet in 1337 speak which is also owngs) but hears the descrtiption for the video. it tells a ll story about our hero THE | Snipper i wrote it mself i hope you like it

One of the greatest marksmen ever to play tribes 2 has made a video of some gaming in tribes2. The | Sniper was pro TWL(team warfare league) for a period of 5 years and has set records for sniping that have never been beaten to this day. This marksmen boasts 93!! headshots in ONE round (EWO SERVER) and a 58.47 damage with a laser rifle (thats crazy!) 89% accuracy rating and a 167-14 sniper duel win ratio (again thats crazy).

The | Sniper has been apart of some of the greatest clans/tribes eg... SCS-steel city Snipers(claimed they were good but they sucked lol) -FALLEN- Fallen of Ymir was a good solid clan that had alot of good tallent, The | Names-This clan was top dog when it came to tallent with a roster of heavy weights such as The | Policeman,The | Sniper,The | mp^40,The | Aftermath,The | CustomerZ,The | Pet detective,The | Girls and many more legendary players.

The | Sniper makes awsome vids and he has told me that MORE tribes 2 vids are in the works so stay tuned.

P.S. The | Policeman has some GREAT tribes 2 videos
  • lol

50 some views, but it's all for nothing unless he graces us with his presence.
  • hey you big maroon you should not post in here unless its tos ay that the |sniper OWNS
  • :o AWSOME!!, AWSOME!!, AWSOME!!, ........ "Y love Rayne :D" :D :P
  • Pathetic... not even funny :(
  • lmao stop talkin bout YOURSELF the |sniepr owns
  • The | dan-o2 I am Teratos a 14 year professional of TWL midfielding. I hold all the TWL midfield records on the TWL record books for 14 years now. I would like to join you and be The | Teratos please.
  • Kids, this is what happens when you post high.
  • read the comments on the youtube vid, this post and the comments are total opposite.
  • "I think we proved about 100 times each time we saw you in game that you are fucking terrible at Tribes 2. And after watching this video, it's clear that you fucking suck at making videos and listening to music as well.

Rest assured everyone, The|Sniper has NO pro TWL experience, NO records, is NOT a good sniper, and is NOT even a good player." -Kryand

That.
  • read the comments on the youtube vid, this post and the comments are total opposite.
    congratulations you get the joke kill yourself
  • The | dan-o2 I am Teratos a 14 year professional of TWL midfielding. I hold all the TWL midfield records on the TWL record books for 14 years now. I would like to join you and be The | Teratos please.
    you're in but now your name is the | midfielder with the twl records from 14 years ago
  • Who was the best sniper I ever saw? Well, I'll tell ya, I've seen a lot of them. Most of them are just names on a score screen, back on some server that doesn't even exist anymore. Some of them are right here on this forum. And some of them are still out there somewhere, doing what they always do, logging on each day with a hurdling piece of machinery, putting their hides out on the line, hanging it out over the edge, pushing back the outside of that envelope and hauling it back in ... but there was one sniper I once saw who I think truly did have the right ..

"tldr"

... who was the best sniper I ever saw? You're looking at him.
  • Who was the best sniper I ever saw? Well, I'll tell ya, I've seen a lot of them. Most of them are just names on a score screen, back on some server that doesn't even exist anymore. Some of them are right here on this forum. And some of them are still out there somewhere, doing what they always do, logging on each day with a hurdling piece of machinery, putting their hides out on the line, hanging it out over the edge, pushing back the outside of that envelope and hauling it back in ... but there was one sniper I once saw who I think truly did have the right ..

"tldr"

... who was the best sniper I ever saw? You're looking at him.
    this melodramatic post about clicking a mouse at some dude on a vpad in a videogame brought to you by you're stupid as hell and your video sucks
  • I am trying to decide who the biggest loser is the maker of the video or the idiot posting links to it.
  • I am trying to decide who the biggest loser is the maker of the video or the idiot posting links to it.
    its you
  • edited August 2009
    I am trying to decide who the biggest loser is the maker of the video or the idiot posting links to it.
    its you
    I knew it wouldnt take long for the question to be answered lol.danotwo loser by default idiot by choice :D
  • Goodbye, flamefest.
This discussion has been closed.