Tribes 2 Wallpaper

Comments

• you should do a screenie with a red eyed cobra!
  • edited July 2009
    REC heavy 1280 x 1024 Here is what I came up with ;D
    • REC heavy.jpg
  • AA would be a good idea
  • I have been getting most of my screenshots from Goon Haven servers because it's the one with the most activity on it. I take them in Observer mode ( i hit the space bar so i can watch the other players playing and I'm kind of like the camera man snapping pictures while they are playing). Allot of the pictures are not very useful, but sometimes I am able to get some real good shots. The ones that are not very useful, I might be able to take bits from them and others and add them to a background and make a cool looking wallpaper. I am using PJ's all in one pack to get my screen shots, there is part of it that gets rid of the huds. Just my 2 cents.
  • I have been getting most of my screenshots from Goon Haven servers because it's the one with the most activity on it. I take them in Observer mode ( i hit the space bar so i can watch the other players playing and I'm kind of like the camera man snapping pictures while they are playing). Allot of the pictures are not very useful, but sometimes I am able to get some real good shots. The ones that are not very useful, I might be able to take bits from them and others and add them to a background and make a cool looking wallpaper. I am using PJ's all in one pack to get my screen shots, there is part of it that gets rid of the huds. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for contributing, I like the work so far... now to update my first post....
    oh well.. ill do it later :)
  • Yeah for just a screenie, set the antialiasing to 4x, and the anisotropic filtering to 16x and take your screens. Just remember to reduce the filtering back to whatever you play games with.
  • flag carrier 1 1280 x1024 ;D
    • flag carrier 1 1280 x1024.jpg
  • i always have 8xAA and 16xAF enabled, are yall playing on old cumputers?
  • turret repair 1280 x1024 ;D
    • turret repair 1280 x1024.jpg
  • please try some aniso and antialiasing
  • Have already used your advice but the few I have uploaded in the past few days where taken before I changed those settings. Future screenies will be taken with the new settings.

• You're welcome.
    I run this site, it's my family site, but I am an avid Tribes & SS fan. I am trying to collect as much Tribes related art as possible. If anyone has anything, you can email me

u r i e a l @ g m a i l . c o m
  • You're welcome.
    I run this site, it's my family site, but I am an avid Tribes & SS fan. I am trying to collect as much Tribes related art as possible. If anyone has anything, you can email me

u r i e a l @ g m a i l . c o m

I like the collection
  • Hey everyone. I got ahold of the original art director at Dynamix during the "Tribes years". He said he'd be willing to find his old digital (good quality) copies of art work and send them to me for my collection.

Yah!
    :D
  • Hey everyone. I got ahold of the original art director at Dynamix during the "Tribes years". He said he'd be willing to find his old digital (good quality) copies of art work and send them to me for my collection.

Yah!
    :D
    wow man thats pretty kewl would love to see there artwork.
  • :D HY Nice wallpapers ... but y whant 1 whit a girl and Tribes II :D sooo .. some body have 1 ?
  • how 'bout non-base/classic screenies?
  • Have taken some but they are not with the settings someone requested. Can make some wallpaper up from those. ;D
  • heavyflyinghigh2 1280x1024 ;D
    • heavyflyinghigh2 1280x1024.jpg
  • Have been busy lately and haven't had the time to make more wallpaper, but give me time and more will be on the way! ;D ;D ;D ;D
  • Red_Eyed_Cobra, thanks for all your effort in making these screenshots...

Just wanted to say my two cents (or three cause I found a penny below me as I was typing)
  • I got tons of in game shots from way back all 1280 X 1024 i just checked over 16g. had most of them up on my site tribes2training.com but i havent done anything there in a year and its down for now but i would be willing to help you out any time. I also have loads of skins and in game video.

b out
    • haloblankWP.jpg
    • dewynuke.jpg
  • I got tons of in game shots from way back all 1280 X 1024 i just checked over 16g. had most of them up on my site tribes2training.com but i havent done anything there in a year and its down for now but i would be willing to help you out any time. I also have loads of skins and in game video.

b out
    thats a pretty kewl skin there in your pic do you have any available for download anywhere?
  • edited September 2009
    Here is the SgtFlame skin if its the other one let me know its a .vl2 so just unzip to your base folder

b out
    • sgt-flame.jpg
  • thanks alot kewl skin.
  • Found one more. I don't think it has been posted before.
    http://www.penny-arcade.com/t2heavy.jpg