To Demoncard:

Happy Birthday! That is all...

Comments

• to Demoncard:
    GTFO.
  • happy 9th birthday! your growing up..
  • You had better be referring to tictacs. Otherwise, thats just gross.
  • lol ur only 9................
    wow. what has the world come to when 9 years olds play Online FPS games... JK
    Ive been playing scince i was 9 too 8)
  • To Demoncard:

You are the best tank driver in the history of tribes 2.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
  • To Demoncard:

bullshit. moto is the best tank driver in t2. this has been clearly demonstrated on numerous occasions. not only am i a gunners best friend, but im also more deadly with just the tank hull. ive taken out demoncards tank with gunner, when i was alone, over 'n over, perhaps a half dozen times before my tank finally bit the dirt. i love tossin his sorry ass off cliffs, and flippin his sorry ass over like a punked ass turtle.

-moto
  • Demoncard is the best tank driver in t2. this has been clearly demonstrated on numerous occasions. not only is the one who pwns my but on a regular basis, but he's also more deadly with just the tank hull. i love tossin my sorry ass off cliffs, and flippin my sorry ass over like a punked ass turtle.

-a delusional noob.
    To Demoncard:

Moto, moto, moto, my dear delusional nublet, why do you continue to lay claim to a title thats obviously mine?

You're a noob, You can barely drive.

" this has been clearly demonstrated on numerous occasions. but im also more deadly with just the tank hull. ive taken out demoncards tank with gunner, when i was alone, over 'n over, perhaps a half dozen times before my tank finally bit the dirt. i love tossin his sorry ass off cliffs, and flippin his sorry ass over like a punked ass turtle. "

You may find that it was your sorry ass being flipped over. Stop changing the evidence.

"not only am i a gunners best friend, " Most of the gunners go in your tank, get killed, jump in my tank, and then praise my awesomeness.

Throughout all that bullshit, You didnt even say happy birthday.

[glow=red,2,300]I am the best tank driver, you are a scrub, kiss my tank's bumper on your way out.[/glow]
    Thanks.
    to Demoncard:
    GTFO.
    To your mommy:
    Thanks.

Ive been here longer than you, so perhaps you can also kiss my tank's bumper on your way out.

• Moto, moto, moto, my dear delusional nublet, why do you continue to lay claim to a title thats obviously mine?

" this has been clearly demonstrated on numerous occasions. but im also more deadly with just the tank hull. ive taken out demoncards tank with gunner, when i was alone, over 'n over, perhaps a half dozen times before my tank finally bit the dirt. i love tossin his sorry ass off cliffs, and flippin his sorry ass over like a punked ass turtle. "

You may find that it was your sorry ass being flipped over. Stop changing the evidence.

"not only am i a gunners best friend, " Most of the gunners go in your tank, get killed, jump in my tank, and then praise my awesomeness.

[glow=red,2,300]I am the best tank driver, you are a scrub, kiss my tank's bumper on your way out.[/glow]
    Thanks.
    to Demoncard:
    GTFO.
    To your mommy:
    Thanks.

Ive been here longer than you, so perhaps you can also kiss my tank's bumper on your way out.

"Vegetta. What does the scouter say about his e-peen level?"

"It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAND!"
  • demoncard i challenge you to a tank race
  • Demoncard is the best tank driver in t2. this has been clearly demonstrated on numerous occasions. not only is the one who pwns my but on a regular basis, but he's also more deadly with just the tank hull. i love tossin my sorry ass off cliffs, and flippin my sorry ass over like a punked ass turtle.

-a delusional noob.
    To Demoncard:

Moto, moto, moto, my dear delusional nublet, why do you continue to lay claim to a title thats obviously mine?

Thanks.
    to Demoncard:
    GTFO.
    To your mommy:
    Thanks.

You've been here much longer then me but your still unbelievably terrible.
  • Terrible at "dueling"? :D

But you also suck at dueling, so you really cant talk...

What are you trying to say? That a guy that has spent years in a tank cant duel? :)
  • Lets just say you suck. I will rock you at any game-type anywhere. I will rock you at any position in CTF and I rarely play CTF.(Tank Pilot is not a position)
    I will just smash you period.

L|H

• You guys just care too much ...
  • BALOO!!
    ITS THE BARE NECESSITIES!
    GFG MOVIE!
  • I wasnt talking to you lovenhate ...
    Lol I know you weren't talking to me :D
    Cuz were cool bro
    Notice the (Tank Pilot) part, it was directed at the most loser of losers in T2.
  • I wasnt talking to you lovenhate ...
    Cuz were cool bro
    Notice the (Tank Pilot) part, it was directed at the most loser of losers in T2.

But, I don't tank pilot...
  • Lets just say you suck. I will rock you at any game-type anywhere. I will rock you at any position in CTF and I rarely play CTF.(Tank Pilot is not a position)
    I will just smash you period.

L|H
    Lets see, you suck at rabbit, lakrabbit, ctf, hunters, teamhunters, siege...
    You suck at rabbit because i owned your behind on lakrabbit.
    You suck at siege because you cant grab a flag on ctf.
    You suck at hunters, because lets face it, for a "expert dueler" you suck.

Basically, Your ass has my name on it.

I barely get out of tanks, and yet I can still pwn you in 6 gametypes.
    I wasnt talking to you lovenhate ...
    Cuz were cool bro

But, I don't tank pilot...
    Buck up.

In conclusion:
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/d/db/Boromir.jpg

Onedoesnottankmordor.jpg
    Smallrockintomordor.jpg
  • I've only been in 6 lakrabbit games idiot. I've won 2 of them. I can name the guys who beat me too. DyS_LeXiC(Best MAer I've personally ever seen in Lak) twice and Fosho(I quit haha!) once. Oh and I think that Kosai guy or w/e his name is. Obviously you haven't beaten me! Hahaha. Also I rarely even attempt to cap the flag, and in the rare occasions I have attempted I have managed to cap. I play LD not Capper. I've also won every Hunters map I've played, all 1 of them.
    You suck at Rabbit cuz you cant kill noobs outside of a tank.
    You suck at Lakrabbit cuz you can't MA worth shit.
    You suck at CTF cuz you don't even play a god damn position in CTF.
    You suck at Hunters cuz you cant duel at all.
    You suck at TeamHunters cuz you can't even play apart of the team in CTF.
    You suck at Siege cuz you have no sense of strategy at all, except ram this, shoot that.
    S/S's of beating me in anything Demoncard(especially Duel MOD) and I will stop bugging you.
    P.S. Also use the "Demoncard" account, unless your scared.
    You suck at Tribes 2 because you've been playing for years and still completely suck.

L|H
  • I hope getting ganked by your own corp mates in EVE has opened your eyes, Demon.
  • DyS_LeXiC(Best MAer I've personally ever seen in Lak)
    Oh god this is just insulting, even though I don't even care about Lak anymore.
  • edited October 2009
    I hope getting ganked by your own corp mates in EVE has opened your eyes, Demon.

lol... I enjoyed destroying his Abaddon. Then watching him cry after he got kicked out of the corp.

Dys_Lexic is exceptionally good ad Mid-Air discing, don't take my word for it, duel him yourself.

Dys_Lexic is exceptionally good ad Mid-Air discing, don't take my word for it, duel him yourself.
    I've been playing with Lexic in Arena for years, and he's always been pretty much a free kill. He has an occasional good day where he can hit a few shots, but on average, he's below average.

I've been playing with Lexic in Arena for years, and he's always been pretty much a free kill. He has an occasional good day where he can hit a few shots, but on average, he's below average.
    Thats in Arena Kryand. When I take it to Duel MOD, I've smashed Humanity KILLS(Who is almost constant top 3) like 10-1. I've tied with
    |Blue(Almost always top3), beaten Perf(Always top 3) , smashed DyS_LeXiC, beat XiFher, Smashed Gokuuu too. Just to add I never score above these dudes, unless I'm on fire in Arena.
    I'm not saying I can beat these people anyday of the weak, but I have beaten them in Duels and I don't duel those guys much.
  • Blue is a known HM2er, and I believe we've had reason to suspect Humanity KILLS is also an HM2er, so that's why they do well in Arena. Blue claims to be clean now, and we never proved it for sure with Humanity (plus it was months and months ago), but even so, it's on the table. If you beat Perf, Xifher and Gokuuu well I'm sorry to say but that probably means they weren't actually trying at all. Though in the case of Perf and Gokuuu, they both used to be a lot better than they are now, and it's a lot easier to retain the strategic smarts for Arena than it is to retain the technical skill for dueling... so maybe Tribes 2 fatigue is getting to them like it got to me.

I will agree with you though that MAing in Lak and MAing in anything else is very different (even though you didn't say exactly that). Lak skills don't carry over into anything, and MAing in Lak is generally a thousand times easier. That's why I tried to emphasize that *even in Lak* I am insulted at the thought of Lexic being considered great, but I suppose I shouldn't be. Lak really is that dumb.
  • lol... I enjoyed destroying his Abaddon.
    Yeah, it took you and 4 other guys an hour and a half, proving that you all suck.
    I hope getting ganked by your own corp mates in EVE has opened your eyes, Demon.
    Yeah, you guys all suck, in a one on one, nukey would be toast. :D
    Who gave you permission to call me "Demon"? :-X
    Oh and I think that Kosai guy or w/e his name is.
    I do use the demoncard account? :-\

So let me get this straight, you're saying that because I killed you roughly 12 times in a row, I suck?

Smallrockintomordor.jpg

In ctf im a decent HD, hof and LD. You on the other hand, think that staying in midfield shooting at people with a cg is helping your team.

You're bragging that Kosai beat you? If thats the case, then nearly half of GH can beat you, myself included.

Thats in Arena Kryand. When I take it to Duel MOD, I've smashed Humanity KILLS(Who is almost constant top 3) like 10-1. I've tied with
    |Blue(Almost always top3), beaten Perf(Always top 3) , smashed DyS_LeXiC, beat XiFher, Smashed Gokuuu too. Just to add I never score above these dudes, unless I'm on fire in Arena.
    I'm not saying I can beat these people anyday of the weak, but I have beaten them in Duels and I don't duel those guys much.

Since I've been playing a lot lately, I come in top 3 every map...every map. Even with people who everyone is saying there best at T2 right now. Most of the ones you named are SPers, and I'm just not a good SPer, but other than that I can compete with them on any other level. My CG and Nade is beastin. Just because they come in top 3 every game doesn't mean there great. I'm evidence of that. I have countless demos of the past few weeks where I dominate in Arena and CTF on Goons. But I still suck. I go into a MATCH and I just get smashed. Most of the time these people aren't trying unless its for a match.

Best MA that I know is Ammo and Conc , Kryand, and f0sho.

DyS_LeXiC is a decent player but I can't remember anytime I've seen him near the top :-\
  • edited October 2009
    Idk YWontUDie, Last encounter we had I won? I'm pretty sure.
    @Robertom: Perf wasn't trying, He completely smashes me when he tries.
    EDIT:
    @Demoncard, just in a different thread I think I've seen you twice in-game. None of which were in any type of Rabbit games. So obviously your lying bucko.
  • I don't understand why Demoncard keeps trying to talk shit when he has absolutely no ground to stand on. Posting a GIF and making everyone laugh at him seemed to do the trick the first time around. Maybe it's time again?
  • http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=8283623
    Yeah, it took you and 4 other guys an hour and a half

It usually does take 2 cruisers, an interceptor and a BS a while to pop a stable, duel-repping Adabbon, newb.
    Yeah, you guys all suck, in a one on one, nukey would be toast. :D

Really? Because you had a hour and a half, and you still couldn't pop any of them. One was even in a fully T1 cruiser.
    Who gave you permission to call me "Demon"? :-X

My apologies, ill just call you the names you're used to, like, failure, carebear, f*g*ot and coward.

Better?

PS, we're war deccing you.
This discussion has been closed.