Graphics Problems

After installation and patching etc, as well as running the latest on my video drivers. The game loads up in game and to the menus with polygon/tearing graphics. Everything is either pixelized in every color of the rainbow, or cant be seen at all. The only thing that can be seen is the side bar / menu text. Is this just a problem with my graphics card with this game or a known issue?

I cant even see what my character looks like or change his appearance, in game everything is blindingly bright, and once again in polygon form, no skys, walls are just gray blocks, etc.

Comments

• You'll need to tell us which OS version, video card, rendering mode (D3D or OpenGL) you're using.
  • You'll need to tell us which OS version, video card, rendering mode (D3D or OpenGL) you're using.

I remember a similiar problem I had on some OLD game & an OOLLDD PC; every texture (except GUI) was rainbow colored. Never sorted it out.

Does your video card support Anti-aliasing? (good God)
    Are you sure your GPU (video card) supports OpenGL (it better) or D3D?
    Are you sure your GPU can handle the low-end graphics? (you'd need one hell of a fail for a GPU to say no)
    By any chance, is the GPU getting too much or little power?
    Did T2 work fine before? (omit if you've never played before)

I may have asked some stupid questions there.. I don't really know much of GPU's.
  • Hi
    What are your system specs as far as os and video card?