Bones mod Aerial Dogfight

If I see a glimmer of hope I will reload tribes2 with bones mod 1.3 .

Comments

• After your past behavior, do we really want that?
  • Am I missing something?
  • HybridSin had an ADF server for a long time that no one ever played on.
  • keen you are not we . You have been nothing but a rude unhelpful mod/game type killer . If something isn't made by you , you think its crap or made by people who don't know what they're doing . When I first posted and put up my bones server you came in to my server wanting me to run your tsw telling me how much better it was . Then you have the childish nerve to change the name of your forum post to (tactical sky wars better then bones) . Tell me keen what is wrong with you . You know what if tsw is better then bones to you or other people-GOOD tribes 2 was made to be modded with all different types of mods for people who like to have fun with different types of play . I my self love bones mod more then any thing else tribes2 could run . So please leave it at that,and for the last time leave me the hell alone !
  • keen you are not we . You have been nothing but a rude unhelpful mod/game type killer . If something isn't made by you , you think its crap or made by people who don't know what they're doing . When I first posted and put up my bones server you came in to my server wanting me to run your tsw telling me how much better it was . Then you have the childish nerve to change the name of your forum post to (tactical sky wars better then bones) . Tell me keen what is wrong with you . You know what if tsw is better then bones to you or other people-GOOD tribes 2 was made to be modded with all different types of mods for people who like to have fun with different types of play . I my self love bones mod more then any thing else tribes2 could run . So please leave it at that,and for the last time leave me the hell alone !

I won't bring up the several times you've joined my server(s) begging me to add bones to stuff or help you with your SS2845 thing then.
  • edited December 2009
    Yeah I tried to make a deal with you . I told you to add bones shrikes to your mod with the name necro in front of them to give credit where it is due but you didn't so that's that . and as fare as 2845 goes please read the top of this forum Topic it says Topic: Bones mod Aerial Dogfight . If you are interested in talking about other ideas that I've had you're more then welcome to start a new topic . Look keen I'm tired of arguing about every thing with you .
    I told you before I like your work on tsw you did a good job . Pat your self on the back ;) . I just like bones mod I have had a lot of good years playing it .
  • keen you are not we . You have been nothing but a rude unhelpful mod/game type killer . If something isn't made by you , you think its crap or made by people who don't know what they're doing .
    TribesNext isn't made by Keen, and he isn't trying to kill it, nor is he bashing it. :P
    Same with Classic and a couple other mods..
    When I first posted and put up my bones server you came in to my server wanting me to run your tsw telling me how much better it was . Then you have the childish nerve to change the name of your forum post to (tactical sky wars better then bones) .
    The name change of his topic was intended as more of a joke, not anything to get worked up over...

And, didn't you say you were never coming back to this forum?
  • HybridSin is my favorite goon haven admin. Eh plays as No-Skill and doesnt afraid of anything.
  • So, I'll take it -Hybrid and HybridSin are the same guy the way that Red Fraction and Red Shifter are the same guy?
  • You just now figured this out? You are a slow person.
  • What part of (I DON'T WANT TO ARGUE) do you guys not understand . I never said anything about keen and TribesNext . If he just changed the topic name of the post to (tsw better then bones) with out all the other bashing and bs ,yeah ha ha that would be funny .As far as me telling you that I wasn't coming back before , Look at this BS already . All I wanted was a simple poll on Bones mod . not a freaking flame fest . I use to be in a aerial dogfight clan called Rogue with WildCard he and other people have been posting about bones mod ,So I thought maybe people might be interested in a bones server going up . For the record I am Hybridsin not hybrid !
  • For the record I am Hybridsin not hybrid !

Dont be shy. Just because you are the best tribes player and greatest goonhaven admin doesnt mean you have to hide from your true self. Bruce Wayne is still Bruce Wayne, no matter how much technology he has.
  • I never said anything about keen and TribesNext .
    I was making a point, that being that keen doesn't bash everything not made by him.
    If he just changed the topic name of the post to (tsw better then bones) with out all the other bashing and bs ,yeah ha ha that would be funny .
    I don't see any bashing in his TSW thread, just him stating an opinion
    I have, after much badgering, tried BONES and I was not impressed.
    As far as me telling you that I wasn't coming back before , Look at this BS already . All I wanted was a simple poll on Bones mod . not a freaking flame fest . I use to be in a aerial dogfight clan called Rogue with WildCard he and other people have been posting about bones mod ,So I thought maybe people might be interested in a bones server going up .
    I was simply asking a question in regards to your previous statement about your intentions to never visit these forums again.
  • I think we need to change the TribesNext logo to the classic pair of performance masks. There's certainly always enough drama around here to necessitate it.
  • Is HybridSin, Phantom's long lost retarded brother? The resemble is uncanny.

crary.jpg
  • I don't see any bashing in his TSW thread, just him stating an opinion
    Indeed, a opinion can be good or bad. People have the right to say a opinion about your mod when you ask. Get use to it.
  • I think we need to change the TribesNext logo to the classic pair of performance masks. There's certainly always enough drama around here to necessitate it.

I would like to second this motion.
  • Jasio , lol . Oni Link , yes to a point your right
  • To bash Bones would be to bash Necrobones, and he's an oldschool software developer. I have one or two of his games written in BASIC in my collection. However by comparison in Tribes 2, TSW could be considered advanced, but only in the sense that it was made since TN's creation, and not during the same time that Bones was made.

My comments are directly related to your behavior. I recall several people not liking your behavior. This makes me question the fitness of your admin and/or hosting a server. Nothing more.
  • edited December 2009
    Good . Now I see even you can change keen . I'm glad to see that you have a little more respect now . What you call behavior I call defending . As far as myself hosting or being an admin on my server you need not worry that is my business . If I do start hosting a bones server again you're more then welcome to come in . Then if people or your self don't like something about my adminship make a real post .
  • To bash Bones would be to bash Necrobones, and he's an oldschool software developer. I have one or two of his games written in BASIC in my collection. However by comparison in Tribes 2, TSW could be considered advanced, but only in the sense that it was made since TN's creation, and not during the same time that Bones was made.

My comments are directly related to your behavior. I recall several people not liking your behavior. This makes me question the fitness of your admin and/or hosting a server. Nothing more.
    What's wrong with bashing Necrobones?
  • Is it just me, or is anyone else really upset that there are spaces before hybridsin's punctuation? I just dont see the point.
  • I don't see the problem .
  • owl vs owl duel anyone??? lol
  • ill help any way i can