Share your scripting knowledge!

Please share all you know about scripting at our new forum!

http://tribes2.junkcomputing.com/forums/index.php?topic=25

I would love it if you added your input into that post! I've added a few things to it, more once I have some time on my hands. I've got school in less than two hours so, not much today!

Comments

• Yeah this one time I tried to UE the whole Tribes 2 community by putting up a server that crashed anyone who queried it.

Oh wait, that was you.

GTFO.
  • I've got school in less than two hours so, not much today!

Stay in school, kid. They say it teaches you not to do stupid things, but I guess you've already failed that course, haven't you?
  • edited January 2010
    Yeah this one time I tried to UE the whole Tribes 2 community by putting up a server that crashed anyone who queried it.

Oh wait, that was you.

GTFO.
    My god people, give me a break. I didn't mean to crash the damn server, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT.

I certainly didn't.
    I tried to UE the whole Tribes 2 community.

I love Tribes 2, been playing since I was five years old. That's 10 fricken years people! I love Tribes 2 and it is a huge part of my childhood. Please forgive me for that one slip-up.
  • I think you've learned quite enough from trying to hack into my mod, and as long as you continue to do so, it will become... unpleasant for you.
  • Hey, keen. Is it really that bad if I just add-on to it? I'm not editing your scripts I'm just adding some modified classic scripts I made? I guess if you don't want me to I won't, I just like your mod.