Screenshot script

Okay so basically Shift+alt+PRTSC, Shift+PRTSC, Alt+PRTSC, or PRTSC isn't working. Its suppose to go in your Tribes2/Gamedata folder, which it isn't. Also if i try to paste in Paint it comes out all black. I downloaded EVERY screenshot script I can find that will either; let you set a certain key and send it into a folder, or send it to a folder blah blah. It will work when I play T2 in windowed mode, they come out fine, even if I try to paste it in Paint they come out perfect. But NOT in windowed mode and if it does this is what it looks like.

http://i55.tinypic.com/vypr7r.jpg

Can someone explain why? And someone should make an uptodate Screenshot script. I'm sure it would be easy to make for an average scripter I just want to be able to take screenshots when I'm in FULL window mode. Help?

Comments

• edited September 2010
    1. Disable cheats.
    2. Try disable vsync (also cheat)
    3. Load default config (other are cheats)
    4. I've got screenshots all orange when I've changed(trying to cheat):
    $pref::OpenGL::disableARBMultitexture = "0"; to "1"
    in clientprefs, try it for yourself, Tribes looks funnier :)

I can't show you cause Tribes uses different algorithm than just "Prt Scr" wich saves bmp file in cache.

In windowed mode, you should disable vsync in graphic driver controls.
  • First off I have no cheats.
    Second, LouCypher tried helping me and the only it works is if I change my Video from OpenGL to D3D. I don't want to do that because it lowers my FPS in HALF! And its a pain to change just when I want a screenshot. Anyway around changing the video thing?
  • what vid card do u run?
  • I talked to LouCypher about it and I updated my Drivers, still did it. I switched in game settings from OpenGL to D3d (don't know what it does though) and now they work fine. Only thing is my FPS drop in half when I go to D3d. Is there anyway to fix this? he said something about my the type of chipset I have.
  • YWontUDie Hey man this is Bass's youngest son. I'm playing Tribes : Ascend. Shoot me a message or an email so I can give you a beta testing key for Tribes : Ascend if you don't have one already.