IFF Custom Help

I found some IFFs that I like, but wanted to edit them a little. I got them how I want too, but in Paint there doesn't seem to be a way to make it transparent. In-game it has this white patch behind my IFF and I don't know anyway to make it invisible. Help anybody?

Here is a pic of what it looks like...

GUIMESSUP.jpg

Shouldn't look like that.

Comments

• photoshop

i dont think paint supports alphas, ul both textures and ill do it
  • Go download GIMP, I don't know a whole lot about it since I use photoshop but it's a free alternative. Also search for Paint.NET.
    Microsoft Paint can't do transparency.
  • Go download GIMP, I don't know a whole lot about it since I use photoshop but it's a free alternative. Also search for Paint.NET.
    Microsoft Paint can't do transparency.
    Artweaver.de is an excellent tool too. It is basically Photoshop, but a free product.
    The name says it all~!
  • YWontUDie Hey man this is Bass's youngest son. I'm playing Tribes : Ascend. Shoot me a message or an email so I can give you a beta testing key for Tribes : Ascend if you don't have one already.
  • YWontUDie Hey man this is Bass's youngest son. I'm playing Tribes : Ascend. Shoot me a message or an email so I can give you a beta testing key for Tribes : Ascend if you don't have one already.
    You registered just to post this in 2 of his threads, didnt you?
    You registered just to post this in 2 of his threads, didnt you?
    Well I know him IRL and wanted to get in contact with him and let him know about the game if he didn't already know.