Hi folks quick question

Bunch of us vets were BETA testing Tribes: Ascend, and well...they got it wrong. There is a discussion about why the original is better than the new game and why they need to make load outs the way they are supposed to be rather than the way the are trying to make them. Anyway I was hoping to put together a quick and dirty Human v Derms game on Saturday at 6pm(PST) is this doable? is there a server that would consider hosting this for us? Please let me know.

Thanks,
-Fu

Comments

• Just to clarify, you want a dedicated Tribes 2 server or a Tribes: Ascend server (which I don't think is possible)? What mod do you want it running? (Base, Classic?)
  • Just to clarify, you want a dedicated Tribes 2 server or a Tribes: Ascend server (which I don't think is possible)? What mod do you want it running? (Base, Classic?)

Tribes 2 Base, Think HV/MV style. It came to my attention that allot of the people over at the Tribes Ascend camp had never even played Tribes or Tribes 2. In fact there is a nasty rumor going around that even the Devs may be virgins! That my friend is a travesty! Between you and me (And how ever many thousands may be reading this post). I believe that is why the game they have made is not Tribes(regardless of the name). Anyway I am just trying to get them to come over and have a good ol Humans v Derms or just a good ol fashined face stomp on a Tribes server with a bunch of Vets so they know what the fuck they should be shooting for.
  • They might also install t1 and play at the "community" server with some real tribes vets.
  • They might also install t1 and play at the "community" server with some real tribes vets.
    t1?
    If you're running Win7, it won't run (from my experience) and it's really disappointing.

And the last time I checked, t1 seemed really dead.
  • For t1 and vista/7 you might try Tribes1.40, and yeah t1 is kinda slow lately, but in the afternoons there are usualy some activity in the community server.

http://www.thelandofoz.net/downloads/TRIBES_Downloads/Tribes_1.40/Tribes1.40_GameDownloads/Tribes1.40.655.HQ.zip