banned from SCP by sashimi misty

Well, after I asked about who was trying to hack into my email and showed the IP and who it was... and teratos accusing me of malicious acts.
Just got banned from SCP.

Funny, I am being accused of things, when those involved are the ones being protected ...

Anyways, thanks Misty/Sashimi for bringing things to our attention.

Comments

• edited June 2014
    Dunno who is really at fault here but this sort of childishness is only serving to shoot ourselves in the foot.

I have seen you post sympathy thread before Earth and honestly it doesn't bring anything positive to the table.

If the remnants of any community are such children then Tribes 2 deserves to die.

From the stupidity of Slush, rJay and Gunther on TWL which only served to bring negative consequences, onto some of the trash talking on IRC and this latest escapade, it is all pure foolishness.

What people tend to think as a moment of fun for either insulting or one upping themselves, or to instances of calling for sympathy because one feels hard done by, all it serves to do is wreak havoc to any possibility of any ongoing competitive play for Tribes 2.

It is all evidence that we ourselves are the proximate cause of our own injury.

If someone is inclined to think you were malicious Earth, then why not rather be polite and try and rationally explain your position instead of going all "woe is me, look at how I have been treated." Do we really want Tribes 2 to continue or is it better to get caught up in petty squabbles and ego jousts?
  • Facts are straightforward. The guy has been asked to quit advertising his stuff in SCP, #lastgasp, and t2forums.com.

The SCP admins banned him for removing the security notice from his copy of the T2 browser code, then spamming links to his advertisement redirect website, asking for money, and asking people to quit playing on SCP. I doubt the super support of rjay helped.

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I think he has been super-sketchy. Most players aren't involved enough to know the risks of things like using the T2 browser and so they need some protection. I'm pretty sure that's what the decision came down to in the end.

It sucks but if he'd quit spamming and raging he would probably be accepted back into the community. It looks like he is making right on the browser code.
  • Facts are straightforward. The guy has been asked to quit advertising his stuff in SCP, #lastgasp, and t2forums.com.

The SCP admins banned him for removing the security notice from his copy of the T2 browser code, then spamming links to his advertisement redirect website, asking for money, and asking people to quit playing on SCP. I doubt the super support of rjay helped.

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I think he has been super-sketchy. Most players aren't involved enough to know the risks of things like using the T2 browser and so they need some protection. I'm pretty sure that's what the decision came down to in the end.

It sucks but if he'd quit spamming and raging he would probably be accepted back into the community. It looks like he is making right on the browser code.

you are an idiot, if you expect anyone to buy that load of crap...was not spamming anything.
    Sketchy, is you suggesting Mist runs the community...and you supporting that...and claiming I have been shunned from the community...

You suggesting, by removing that security notice, on code you released, changed anything, is just plain ignorance suggesting I was trying to defraud the community, rofl.

Thought you were wiser than that and I either over estimated you, or you just had motives to make a scene about it, and make false accusations.

facts are not straight, obviously, or you would have apologized for your error in judgement, as it is clear, was not malice involved on my end, only sashimi/mist and the idiots who support it.

funny, you want to accuse me of all this shit and you released the insecure code and acting like it is ok to use your site without encryption and anyone else, who does elsewhere is less at risk... as in your site is secure and data could not be breached there or you are not harvesting passwords, as you admitted you know how to do, something I am clueless on how to do and only understand the Man in the Middle to some extent and not a security expert.

Publishing the code on your part and then trying to blame me, for the potential and known exploits, and suggesting that I personally did or would do, is pure BS and I call it, as sketchy on your part and you got the trolls like Moniker sounding like a broken record repeating you and mist now, soundomh like complete morons and idiots, who are clueless and think they know everything and banned me over it.

if you look at irc and scp logs, you will clearly see was not any spamming, was recruiting and I posted link to your website, more than I did the clan website.

Made comment about in discussion on SCP, when being asked about what was going on and why had been banned 2x and was being accused of stealing passwords... I made a joke and said "why would I do that, unless it was to get Mist's password, as that is the only one worth anything, lol" hahah

Then mist comes back in to server, running lip and engaging with quoting it and tried to make a big deal over it, like it was a serious comment and confession that, that was my intentions and agenda...rofl, what a friggin moron idiot troll.

slandering me, is nothing new, as I recall mist and few of you doing this in the beginning, flaming and trolling...glad to see some of your are still around, though sad to see, still up to your same old bs.

You, Defending Mist/Sashimi is super sketchy, all things considered, is the only fact that is straight..compared to rJay, that is about the same in my book, if not worse :P
  • Dunno who is really at fault here but this sort of childishness is only serving to shoot ourselves in the foot.

I have seen you post sympathy thread before Earth and honestly it doesn't bring anything positive to the table.

If the remnants of any community are such children then Tribes 2 deserves to die.

From the stupidity of Slush, rJay and Gunther on TWL which only served to bring negative consequences, onto some of the trash talking on IRC and this latest escapade, it is all pure foolishness.

What people tend to think as a moment of fun for either insulting or one upping themselves, or to instances of calling for sympathy because one feels hard done by, all it serves to do is wreak havoc to any possibility of any ongoing competitive play for Tribes 2.

It is all evidence that we ourselves are the proximate cause of our own injury.

If someone is inclined to think you were malicious Earth, then why not rather be polite and try and rationally explain your position instead of going all "woe is me, look at how I have been treated." Do we really want Tribes 2 to continue or is it better to get caught up in petty squabbles and ego jousts?

maybe brandzone should just take SCP offline, if he cannot reign in the admins... so will not have to deal with asswipes like mist/sashimi?
  • looks like they banned a whole range of IP's to block me from accessing the server, wondering how many others now are not seeing SCP in server search now and presume same was done with rJAy and others, thus explaining why server turnout is lower than normal and expected..though sure can get mist/sashimi to argue that one, rofl.
  • I'm not even involved in this, and I am frankly staggered by the inability of a particular individual to realise precisely why he is failing to make any headway.

Insulting someone in every second post is not a valid method of garnering support, or convincing the targets of the posts that they are in the wrong. It simply strengthens your opponent's position and reinforces their belief that you are, by all accounts, a fool. For everyone sitting on the sidelines (which includes myself), I see one side wildly hurling abuse and negative comments around in very long-winded, difficult to read posts while the other side calmly, briefly addresses the issues using a wellspring of patience. It's very one-sided.

For reference, the last time I played seriously on Classic was nearly three years ago, so you can see where I stand on this (absolutely nowhere). But Earth, if you genuinely want to achieve something here, please think before you post.
  • I'm not even involved in this, and I am frankly staggered by the inability of a particular individual to realise precisely why he is failing to make any headway.

Insulting someone in every second post is not a valid method of garnering support, or convincing the targets of the posts that they are in the wrong. It simply strengthens your opponent's position and reinforces their belief that you are, by all accounts, a fool. For everyone sitting on the sidelines (which includes myself), I see one side wildly hurling abuse and negative comments around in very long-winded, difficult to read posts while the other side calmly, briefly addresses the issues using a wellspring of patience. It's very one-sided.

For reference, the last time I played seriously on Classic was nearly three years ago, so you can see where I stand on this (absolutely nowhere). But Earth, if you genuinely want to achieve something here, please think before you post.

you are involved now in this, by discussing it here and if you were banned over this, you might understand better, the lack of patience and tolerance of those responsible.

Thinking now about what I have posted and going to post, so you can rest assured, there..

I have had the ban and IP block removed today, no thanks to Mist/Sashimi the asswipe who banned me.
  • I'd just like to say, sure, I have a loud sarcastic mouth, and my hands and fingers move faster than my brain most of the time. For that I'm sorry. My health conditions do not help.

Aside from that, this post is primarily for this; I'm in no way attached to Earth. I am not some huge supporter of his. Thanks,

Jay
  • I'd just like to say, sure, I have a loud sarcastic mouth, and my hands and fingers move faster than my brain most of the time. For that I'm sorry. My health conditions do not help.

Aside from that, this post is primarily for this; I'm in no way attached to Earth. I am not some huge supporter of his. Thanks,

Jay

I don't think it was my defending you alone, that got mistcane/sashimi on my list. I saw you being abused and felt like it was my duty to step in and stop the lies being spread about you, being the cause of TWL forums closing...when there was ample proof, it was not just you, as in, you alone and you had plenty of help.

I do not think you do not owe anyone an apology here, if anything you were provoked by some of the tards who been trying to bullying players for years.

Got you in the new tournament league and maybe mistcane/sashimi will show up and you can challenge to a duel or 1v1 ctf.

You need anything let me know, as I don't care if you like me or not, just know I got your back, when these punks try and pull their shit.
  • I don't dislike your like you Earth. You're fine man. I honestly just don't care lol. Thanks though.
  • Problem?
  • Problem?

Obviously there is, your being a threat to the community at large and whole and pure asswipe...anything else, hrrmm, sure you can look in the mirror and figure the rest out.

8)
  • I don't dislike your like you Earth. You're fine man. I honestly just don't care lol. Thanks though.

Well, don't let any of these chumps get you down bro.
This discussion has been closed.