Aztec map

Anybody know where I can find the Aztec map for arena? Ive searched myself without success :'(

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Anybody know where I can find the Aztec map for arena? Ive searched myself without success :'(

I have it. Contact me at my Tribes 2 Email: rjayt2@yahoo.com

EDIT: 'Contact me at my Tribes 2 Email'. -_- May I remind the moderator that edited my post that I am aware of the spam risks involved, and that the email was made for this site specifically; hence the 'T2' stuck on it, and quite frankly didn't like a moderator that's hurting for things to moderate editing my post. I have 10+ other personal email addresses. So unless it's against TribesNext policy, can we leave it be? Thanks.

-rJay
  • edited January 2014

I have it. REDACTED BY MODERATOR. PM HIM YOUR E-MAIL. Contact me.

....why not upload it here? Or for that matter, publicly host it (from the numerous, free, upload sites)?
    Also, I would edit your post to take out your email address (and PM baskerdude instead) as now site crawlers can now pick up you email and mass register it on spam websites...
  • lol... spam block script. No prob. It's a public email I created for TribesNext. :P And because if he really is interested, he should let me know, I'll hook him up with it. Too lazy to host it to some site.
  • ...still searching for an arena map called Aztec, anybody out there in internet-land that has or knows where I might get this?
  • ...still searching for an arena map called Aztec, anybody out there in internet-land that has or knows where I might get this?
    You've got me curious as well. I've been looking around to no avail. :(

Didn't you say in your first post that you had it?
  • Yeah rj whats with the bait and switch huh?

Didn't you say in your first post that you had it?
    Yeah rj whats with the bait and switch huh?
    Very observant; Baker and I have been in contact about it, so I guess I should give you two the scoop, too. The Aztec Temple map I have I mistook for the Aztec Arena he wanted. I had remembered playing on my LAN server with the temple map, and since it was the only thing I remembered that had the word 'Aztec' in it that was Tribes related, and being that Aztec isn't name to a boundless amount of Tribes accessories, I assumed it was the one and the same.
  • Aztec Temple is the smarter bot enabled siege map that has Lagg's V3 bots.

It is the only map that shows up on TribalOutpost.com with the search for "aztec".
    I have no idea what this Aztec Arena map is either.
  • edited October 2014
    Aztec Temple is the smarter bot enabled siege map that has Lagg's V3 bots.

It is the only map that shows up on TribalOutpost.com with the search for "aztec".
    I have no idea what this Aztec Arena map is either.
    So I've talked to my father and it seems his old 30GB Windows 2000 hard drive is still intact, so I may dig through it later to see if it is available.

EDIT: So it appears that with all of the new computers in the house, not one has an IDE compatible motherboard.
  • That. You have options bro.
  • Well, I asked him again today, it was given last rites and hammered into the great super computer in the sky. Graveyard: The local dump.

Scratch that off the list, I guess it's back to drawing board on this one.
  • If you recall the features of the map maybe you could roll your own, perhaps even improved, version via the mission editor?
  • If you recall the features of the map maybe you could roll your own, perhaps even improved, version via the mission editor?
    That's also a possibility. I'd try if I knew the map... but I don't, and I physically can't at the moment because I need to reinstall Tribes 2 thanks to Windows Update.
  • I made this map and I still have it, I know this post is ancient, but if anyone wants it or any other map I made PM me.